004

The woman was extremely confused

The woman was extremely confused. Her time in the helicopter had helped her organize her thoughts. She didn't know who these people were or why they had asked her to keep them safe, but she was taught to not ask those type of stupid questions. She was a soldier and nothing more, so she just had to do as told.

    The woman had taken the opportunity to analize her companions. Especially the men that kept giving her these weird looks.

    The man with the wings gave her some pity looks, and she didn't understand why. Aren't they supposed to show no emotions towards her? They would be dead by the end of the day.

    The other man, the one with the metal arm, gave her an understanding gaze, which confused her even more.

    Who were these people? Why was she there?

    Her intruding thoughts were cut off by the landing of the helicopter. The third man was finally waking up and soon enough the main rotor blade had stopped and they were all getting off.

    Two heroes, a criminal and a 'killer' found themselves walking towards Zemo's private jet, where Oeznik was waiting for them. The long ride had been fulfilled in complete silence and the woman hoped it would keep going like that for the rest of the mission.

She preferred the silence over more commands.

She found herself walking behind them, attentive of any unwanted attention or uninvited guests. She didn't know where she was going and she just followed orders.

"Bucky, come here." Called the man with the wings, guiding him to a corner outside of the plane they would be riding. The other man -Bucky-- followed him and the two of them began whispering, probably planning something.

Meanwhile, the third man was greeted by an older man and they shared a kiss on each cheek. He then turned and gave her a signal to come closer.

"Good afternoon, young lady." said the old man.

The woman just stood there watching him, tilting her head slightly. The man didn't seem to notice her confusion and gave a step forward talking again. "Why don't you come inside. I am sure you can clean up and I can find you some spare clothes."

She stayed still and he moved to put a hand behind her back to give her a small push, guiding her inside. And before they knew it, the woman had the old man in a headlock, completely unbothered. She did it as an act of defense. Why was that unknown man trying to touch her?

"убийца. Soldat. Let him go, now." said one of the men with a stern face.

She did just as told and waited for the next order.

"Go inside and sit. Wait for me there."

Again, the woman followed the command and entered the plane walking silently. She didn't even look back, afraid to get punished for not doing as told.