008

•••

•••

    Bucky was nowhere to be seen, while the other three were sat in the living room in complete silence

"Were you ever offered it?" started Zemo.

"What?" Asked Sam.

"The serum."

"No."

"If you had been, hypothetically, that is, would you have taken it?"

"No."

"No hesitation. That's impressive." Started Zemo, "Sam, you can't hold out hope for Karli. No matter what you saw in her, she's gone. And we cannot allow that she and her acolytes become yet another faction of gods amongst real people. Super Soldiers cannot be allowed to exist."
    "Isn't that how god's talk? And if that's how you feel, what about Bucky? What about Pandora? Blood isn't always the solution."

"Pandora is special, somehow I've grown to like her." Zemo said, turning to the woman who was now looking at him.

The conversation was cut off when Bucky walked through the door, slamming it harshly. Before he started talking, he turned to the woman and gave her a small smile.

"Something's not right about Walker," he said.

"You don't say." laughed Sam.

"Well, I know crazy when I see one. Because I am crazy."

"Sam: Can't argue with that."
    "Shouldn't have given him the shield."

"I didn't give him the shield."

"Well, Steve definitely didn't," said Bucky. And before Sam could answer the door opened gratingly.

"All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over." said an angry Walker.

"Hey, slow your roll. And let's be clear, shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. We're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next."

"How do you want the rest of this conversation to go Sam, huh?" threatened Walker, making Pandora take a step forward, but was quickly stopped by Bucky.

"Yeah." chuckled a smug looking Walker, "Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?" he continued, making both Pandora and Sam scoff.

Just as he was putting the piece of vibranium down, a spear stuck to the wall centimeters away from his face.

Pandora turned quickly, looking for the source of the attack, only to find a woman there. Before she could move again, marching footsteps began to be heard from the front door and two more women came in. Bucky stepped forward and one of the women began to speak in an unknown language.