The Ribbon On Top

Warnings: nsfw, bottom! annie, top! reader, light bondage, blindfolds, pet names (reader calls annie a good girl), strap-on, dildo.

Written by: ih3artgerm

Annie's breathing is irregular, her eyes blindfolded with a black cloth while her wrists are tied to the edge of the bed, the soft fabric leaving behind a few reddish marks as she moves around, back arching when your mouth comes in contact with her core.

"Aah, y/n," she moans, your name falls from her lips with ease as a gush of wetness comes in contact with your tongue. You smile against her.

"That's it, say my name again," you demand, opening your eyes only to notice that her cheeks are now a bright shade of red, her lips are sealed shut and her embarrassment causes her voice to die in her throat, so you decide to give her some encouragement.

Your warm tongue goes through her soaked slit and, in response, Annie raises her hips in a desperate search for more contact. You use the tip to rub circles around her swollen and exposed clit, oversensitive from all the extra stimulation she's been receiving since the past two orgasms.

"y/n," she stumbles around her words, hands curling into fists as she tries to break away from the ribbons. There is nothing she wants more than to wrap her fingers around the locks of your hair, pulling on it to earn a few delighted moans out of you, but she knows you want to make this all about her.

Using one hand, you spread her folds apart to give your tongue a better access to the bud. With the other, you use two fingers to play with the opening of her pussy, teasingly rubbing the area to earn quiet, breathless moans out of her.

Annie tries desperately to lower herself on your fingers, silently begging you to place them inside of her. She pushes her hips down, her pale skin glowing when the bright light of the room reflects over the mess she has made.

"Eager, aren't we?" You tease her and, in response, she growls quietly.

"S-shut up, aah," her voice is quiet though the sentence is rushed, she wants you to feel good about your actions and, to validate you, Annie decides to use her moans instead of words.

When your fingers enter her already stretched pussy, her walls tighten around your digits as she milks away every last ounce of pleasure you present her with.

Annie raises her pelvis, trapping your fingers inside while your tongue rushes to meet her clit once more. Your eyes are fixated on her, how desperate she is for you to touch her more and how flustered her cheeks are as she even thinks about asking.

Eventually, she decides to get over herself. "y/n?"

"Yes, my love?" You respond, pulling your lips away from her while resting your chin on the top of her pussy.

"Will you fuck me with the strap?" She begs and, even though her eyes are covered, she still moves her head to the side in the hopes of avoiding your gaze. A devious smile curls on your lips as the idea takes a hold in your mind.

You lift your body off of the bed and you tower over Annie as she lets you kiss her, deep and passionate now. This was something she could not contain, like the urge for one more glass of wine at the end of the night, knowing it was probably a bad idea but wanting anyway, intoxicating almost. There was little on your mind except bringing her physical pleasure.

You smile, knowing that she can't see you but you can't help it, as you begin to walk towards her. You slowly crawl onto the bed and immense lust takes over the shine in your eyes.

Placing one leg on each side of her hips, you begin adjusting the leather straps, making sure that they are tight around your hips so it won't fall off in the middle of your intense thrusting.

Annie whimpers before you say "Fuck me now, y/n!"

Slowly, you shift positions as Annie wraps her legs around your waist, giving you full access to her aching core. Without any resistance, you glide the phallic object towards her entrance, using the tip to rub against her clit a few times and it earns gentle moans out of her.

Once you enter her, she can feel the way her body stretches to receive you and, though you can't see it, it causes her eyes to roll to the back of her head. Your hand grabs ahold of the headboard and it supports your body while the dildo hits exactly her right spot.

"Good girl baby," you whisper in her ear, "so wet for me."

She can feel it - the pressure bubbling in her lower stomach, toes curling as she keeps her legs hooked on your back despite all the sweat that comes from both of your bodies.

Annie screams your name as she allows the overwhelming wave of the orgasm to take control of her body. She tugs her hands, the muscles of her arm showing up as she flexes in an attempt to set herself free.

It nearly breaks the headboard.

A few seconds go by and you are still thrusting into Annie with full force. Your hand finds her clit as you drag out what remained of the pleasure wave, her legs shaking desperately as she traps your hips, taking in the full length of the dildo.

After the waves of the orgasm had subsided, you pull yourself out of her and she whines, finally releasing the grip her legs had on you. With a wet sound, the dildo pops out and you sit back onto your feet, unbuckling the strap.

Annie softly cries for you, wanting nothing more than to be cuddled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," you reassure her, throwing the object away onto the floor. Secondly, you pull the blindfold down onto her neck where it loosely sits, her blue eyes meet yours and, for just a split second, your heart nearly stops. They are the most beautiful thing you have ever seen.

Though she is squinting, you make sure that your eyes meet when you bring your hand towards her cheek, using your thumb to caress her face. She nuzzles into your touch and you notice that her pupils dilate when she looks at you.

Slowly, you bring your face closer to hers. It takes mere milliseconds for your lips to meet but the distance feels like over a thousand miles long, they could not come crashing against each other any faster.

Her soft, velvety lips on yours bring a comforting sensation over you and, as you place your free hand on her chest, you can feel how her heart is racing. It's endearing the way a simple action like this could get her going.

Once you pull away, you lay your head on her chest, allowing the beatings of her heart to lull you to sleep.

"y/n," she says, quietly. You open your eyes to meet hers again, "Can you untie me now?"

"Oh shit, yeah of course"

"I would also not be opposed to doing this again," Annie says, eyes averting your gaze and you offer her your best smile.

"Definitely."