Say You Love Me (I Love You)

Prompt: I've been thinking about you all day.

Warnings: nsfw, fingering, fem!Reader

"AAAAAAAH!" Somebody screamed from behind and you could hear the whooshing sound of a body being lifted from the ground. With the only time you have, you use it to get out of the way from whoever dared cross paths with Annie.

Obviously enough, it was Reiner.

"Reiner, get off me!" Eren pleads, his lungs being crushed by the mountain of weight that rests above him. "You know she is stronger than you, why do you keep taunting her?"

"I've been training." The blonde man responds, struggling to get back on his feet. His legs are shaky from the fall and his clothes are now covered in dust. "I thought I could take her!"

Upon hearing his words, Annie can't help herself but laugh. A laughter you haven't heard in a while, of pure joy and amusement. She sounds as if she had just heard the world's funniest joke, that's how she felt about Reiner's words.

"That's hilarious!" She says, wiping away a tear that forms in her right eye. "That'll never happen, big guy."

You watch as the entire scene unravels. It brings a smile to your face to see Annie this happy, even if it's because she is making fun of Reiner.

"I'm done for the day." The blonde girl says as she stretches one arm behind her back while the other is placed on her elbow. She begins to make her way past you but before she can walk by, she tugs on the sleeve of your jacket, placing her lips right next to your ear.

"Meet me in my room in five minutes." She says before continuing her stretch routine.

"Sorry, Eren." You say once Annie is out of sight, "But I have somewhere else I need to be right now."

You leave the area before he could make any snarky comments in return. Rushing towards the girl's room, you make sure to pat away any speck of dirt that might be remaining on you.

You knock on the door twice before Annie opens it, her jacket already on the floor as she pulls you in by the collar of your shirt, shutting the door behind her.

Warm lips come crashing against yours, her blonde hair easily falling from its designated spot in her bun and landing on her shoulders. Her ocean blue eyes remain closed as she focuses on exploring your body with her hands, fingertips brush against your skin underneath the shirt.

A quiet gasp escapes your throat and it causes her lips to tremble in response. Gently, Annie attempts to unbutton your pants only to be stopped by the belt that rests above them.

"Stupid fucking equipment." She whispers underneath her breath, lips finally pulling away from yours so she can have all of her focus on what she is doing. But you won't let her finish, seeing as there is nothing you want more than to satisfy her.

So you wrap one arm around her waist, switching places with Annie and pressing her against the wall with care. Her cheeks have gone from a rosy shade to a deep red you had only seen once before.

With your other hand, you pull her leg above your hips, giving you free access to her ass. Your fingers rush through the fabric that covers the lower half of her body, removing the brown waistband above her pants slowly.

Your lips travel from hers towards the skin of her neck, leaving behind little nibble marks.

"Don't you dare mark me." She says and a moan escapes her throat. You giggle against her and, instead of small bite marks, you now leave behind delicate kisses along her pale and smooth skin.

"I've been thinking about you all day." Annie whispers against your hair, burying her face in it. It isn't unusual for the two of you to have moments like these, locked away in her room while her roommate is out shopping but Annie rarely tells you what is on her mind.