~Relationship?!~

Y/n and Vaati standing face to face alone in his study "Relationship?!" Y/n repeated feeling the heat on her cheeks, Vaati in response turns red as well "What I mean is... Romantically... As in... Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Vaati may have struggled to get the words out but once he said it he was looking Y/n straight in the eyes determined to ask her. Silence ensures as Y/n realizes what Vaati is asking of her, Y/n opened her mouth "I suppose I....uh wouldn't be against it." Vaati's head shot up and he looks at her hopefull "And by that you mean?" He takes a step closer to her.

Y/n returns his gaze "Vaati I've liked you for a while, and I'll gladly be your girlfriend." Y/n smiles sweetly at him. "May I hold your hand Y/n?" Vaati asked unsure looking quite cute Y/n smirks "After you answer my question I have for you." Y/n said teasingly Vaati caught on to this quickly "Go on..." He grins at her "Vaati I need to ask a very important question. You be my boyfriend?" Vaati cheeks go Rosey once again. He nods "Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way~" Vaati lightly holds Y/n's hand, Y/n returns the favor which intertwined their hands together.

Shadow found out immediately when he saw you two cuddling in the study, he had way too much fun teasing you two for it. That next week Vaati told you he had a surprise for you and Shadow keep dropping hints but not enough for you to actually know what was up. Vaati has always been very aloof and forward so you were giddy with excitement at the new cute and shy behavior that started when you two became a couple it was kind of refreshing to see.

The week is coming to an end and you where once again sitting in the study with Vaati. You and Vaati have just been talking for awhile when Vaati suddenly reached to the desk opening a drawer taking out something from within. "What's that Vaati?" Vaati cleared his throat and smiled "I know we haven't been dating for long but..." He holds out a small thin box to you "I've got you something. I hope it's to your liking." Vaati said shyly.

You take the box curiosity and opened it to find a delicate looking necklace with a thin gold chain and a ruby red pendent within a golden frame, it perfectly matched the gem upon Vaati hat. You place a hand to your face to hide the silly looking grin that had appeared upon your face. "Do you like it?" Vaati asked watching you carefully you nodding happily "Vaati can you, put it on me please~" You ask sweetly "Of course!" Vaati basically hoped out of chair and to your side. He very gently clasped the necklace around your neck his fingertips gently glazing your neck sending a shiver down your spine. You lightly brush the shiny pendent with your fingers and smile and you turned to Vaati who's still standing behind you, you could feel the warmth of his body on your back as you lean towards him smiling, nose to nose Vaati smiles "May I kiss you?" You giggle "Yes!" And with that your lips met in a loving touch.

After that both of you left the study Vaati said he had another surprise for you. Vaati helps you put on your cloak (he was already wearing his) and Shadow opens the door for you two trying not to laugh "Have a nice walk lovebirds~" you giggled and Vaati rolled his eyes "Don't blow up the cabin." Shadow gives Vaati a look "No promises~" and shuts the door on you two before Vaati could reply. Vaati shakes his head at Shadow's playfulness and you reach for his hand Vaati looks to you and returns the grip. Vaati leads the way "I know a place that is safe to walk in. Just stay by myself." You nodded and moved closer to him so you where walking shoulder to shoulder, the place Vaati brought you to a beautiful area that was brighter than the part of the forest the cabin was in.

You and Vaati had a romantic walk which ended with you feeling like you where on cloud nine. The next day Vaati had to leave to talk to Shadow about something so you went back to your cleaning duties, so you head to the study to start there. You enter the room and start cleaning the ruby pendant around your neck as you happily cleaned.

You where dusting the self when you where suddenly hit with an uneasy feeling... you've felt it before. You turned around looking for the source quickly finding the black letter on the desk it had clearly been opened you look at it wondering why you felt so weird about the letter you felt yourself inching to it. You took a deep breath and wondered about what could be the content of such a threating letter that it would make the cabin tense for weeks?!

Temptation to open it filled you as you moved closer as if under a trance, your hand reached out to the desk...