~A Deep dark Woods~

Y/n was a simple girl whom lived a simple life. After visiting a neighbouring town for shopping Y/n decided to take a shortcut though the woods despite the rumors of monsters and a evil purple being that is supposed to control them!. . . But those are just rumors, no one has any solid proof.
So Y/n goes through the woods.
The woods where quite dark despite it being daytime and the air was silent and would gust every now and again. The pathway was rocky and rough under her feet as she stumbled on the path as the pathway seemed to fade away under her feet the further she went. Making Y/n get lost almost instantly!

"Maybe this wasn't the best idea..." Y/n mumbled to herself as she tighten her grip upon her well used bag. "I'm walking on a path, but, I'm still lost!" Y/n sighed. The plan was to simply cut though but instead she felt like she only went further in the forest the more she walked.

The sounds of the forest surrounding her the sounds of critters and unknown animals or other things walking where heard on each side of the path, the trees creaking in the wind. And the feeling of eyes following her every step. "I wonder what's following me?" Y/n wondered at that moment a quiet growl made itself known behind her. "I don't think I want to know!!" Y/n picked up her pace as she looks behind and saw a pair of glowing eyes!

"No,no,no,no,no! I'm going to die!! I never should have taken the shortcut!" Trying to keep an eye on the eyes behind and stay safely on the rocky path Y/n ran as fast as her legs could, with her thoughts racing in a panic. As the eyes followed never straying too far behind.

"OOF!!" Y/n ran head first into something "What did I hit?!? A tree in the pathway or a monster?!" Y/n thought as she fell to the ground. "Are you alright?" A mysterious smooth voice said Y/n looked up to see a hand extended to help her up and a beautiful stranger before her.