Shehnaaz: mai bhi doctor hu Sidharth.. mujhe pata hai ke recovery ke time kuch light khana chahiye.. par yeh soup itna bland hai ke muh ka taste hi bigad gaya hai.. isiliye kuch masalewala khaneka mann hai..

Sidharth just nodded .. she is a baby but sometimes she amuses him with her maturity.. so damn precious.

she continued

Shehnaaz: after discharge I need to check the pantry... Aisa khana denge toh konsa hi patient recover hoga.. huh.. naam duba dia mera..

She sulked and all Sidharth could do was smile..
She was the only person who could do nothing special but make him smile..

He messaged his men to arrange for her demand.

By the time her order arrived she took the update of the hospital in Mumbai.. she has not been there since a lot of days.. plus Heera was also not in a condition to take care of the hospital..

After sometime the food arrived and Sidharth started feeding her with his own hands.

Shehnaaz: Aisa nahi khilate Sidharth.. foo karke khilana hota hai.. garam hota toh? Future mai apne bacho ko bhi aise hi khilaoge?

She blabbered but as soon as she realised what she said the smile faded from her face and she instantly lost her appetite.
Sidharth saw it and sighed.. babies are a very sensitive topic...

He kept the bowl on the table and sat next to her on the bed.. he then pulled her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her stomach.. and started caressing it..

Sidharth: we will have babies.. I promise meri jaan.. teri yeh wish bhi puri hogi..

Shehnaaz rested her head on his shoulder

Shehnaaz: sacchai hum dono ko pata hai Sidharth.. I can never become a mother.. I cannot give you the happiness of becoming a father..

Saying she closed her eyes and let the tears flow freely..

Sidharth: Doctor ho tum Naaz.. tumne kaha tha na ke shots lene se chances hai tumhare conceive karne ke.. then why so negative baby?

Shehnaaz: conceive karne ke bahut ways hai Sidharth.. but my uterus is not strong enough to carry a child for 9 months.. uss baat ka darr hai mujhe.
The only way it can happen is if I conceive naturally..

Sidharth smirked and whispered in her ears

Sidharth: if this is the case then let's get down to business..

Saying he kissed her neck.

Shehnaaz's eyes widen on he words but the kiss brought a deep blush on her face.

Sidharth chuckled on her behaviour.. the girl who was so fierce in her life can be a blushing mess just with his 1 kiss.. ohh how much he loved his effect on her.

Shehnaaz: Siiidhhaarrthhhhh

Sidharth: Haan meri jaan

Shehnaaz: khana khila mujhe.. bhookh lagi hai na.. bass mauka chahiye tujhe pappiya jhappiya karneka ka

Saying she giggled and he let out a full blown laugh!

Thanks heaven that her mood changed..

He then took the bowl back in his hands and started feeding her.. without moving her away from him..
--------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night..

As usual Sidharth was with his Naaz.. and she was blabbering something while he was feeding her apples.

If anyone from the underworld would have seen this scenario they would have never believed that "The King" who does not even blink once before killing someone is feeding apples to a girl who is not even half of his size or height.

Ohh that's the power of love.. it makes you do things which you never imagined doing for anyone else.

Just when Sidharth fed her the last slice of apple the door opened and a worried looking Kushal entered.

Seeing his face both Sidharth and Shehnaaz straightened themselves

Kushal: how are you Shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz: mai theek hu.. tum batao kya hua hai?

Kushal looked at Sidharth for permission to tell in front of her..
Sidharth blinked his eyes and Kushal nodded
He then took out an envelope from his jacket and gave it to Sidharth

Once Sidharth read what was written in the letter which was in the envelope all his cool demeanour changed and the deadly aura came back.

This is just the beginning.. if you want her to stay alive then leave Punjab..
Because next time she will meet you straight in Hell Mr Devil.

His hands fisted so tightly that his knuckles almost turned white. He almost crumpled the letter.. Kushal was quick to take it from his hand.. he will need it to chase the culprit.

Shehnaaz looked at Kushal and asked him to give them some privacy
Kushal knew it is better that Sidharth stays with her right now orelse anyone can die today
So he nodded and left with the letter

After Kushal left Shehnaaz held Sidharth's hand and nudged him to come near her.
Sidharth visibly relaxed with her touch and he complied with whatever she was asking.

She made him sit next to her and he was quick to bury his face in her neck..
Her natural scent has the power to calm all his nerves.. whatever the situation may be.

Shehnaaz wrapped her one hand around his shoulders whereas the other hand went to his silky hair..  she started caressing his hairs and he started relaxing..

After he was sure that he will not let anger over power him he came out of her neck and faced her.

Shehnaaz: uss note mai kya likha tha Sidharth?

He looked direct in her eyes and said

Sidharth: mai tujhe yaha se leke nahi gaya toh next time tu mujhe hospital nai hell mai milegi..

Shehnaaz gasped..

Shehnaaz: ab?

Sidharth: tujhe bhi pata hai ke jab baat teri jaan pe aati hai tab kya hota hai..

Shehnaaz sighed

Shehnaaz: jo last time hua tha?

Sidharth: last time mera baap tha karke 1 baar mai khatam kar dia tha... Iss baar itna lihaz nahi rakhunga

He said not breaking the eye contact.. and Shehnaaz knew that someone just signed their death warrant.
Because the King does not spare anyone who tries to harm his Queen.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Good Night :)