Chapter 6

Next day..

Shehnaaz was working in her cabin when Heera barged in huffing

Shehnaaz raised her eyebrows and asked

Shehnaaz: kya hua? Tere kaan se dhuaan kyu aa raha hai?

Heera: log pata nahi apne aap ko kya samajhte hai.. unke pitaji ka hospital samajh ke rakha hai.

Shehnaaz was trying very hard to stop herself from giggling

Shehnaaz: hua kya par.. woh batayegi?

Heera: yaar mai abhi jab tere pass aane elevator se nikal rahi thi tab 1 aadmi usme ander aa raha tha.. pata nahi kaha jaa raha tha inti jaldi thi usko.. mere bahar aaneka wait bhi nahi kara and itna zor se takraya mujhse je mere hath mai jo bhi saman tha sara gir gaya niche.. and uski akad toh aisi ke mujhe chize uthane mai help bhi nahi kari.. elevator ke ander chala gaya.. piche mud ke bhi nahi dekh...
Huh.... akdu kahika..

She was blabbering whereas Shehnaaz was trying very hard to hold her laughter..
Finally there was someone who could treat Dr Heera umm normally?
Hmm interesting !!!

She was brought back from her thoughts by Heera

Heera: mai terese baat kar rahi hu.. tu sunn bhi rahi hai?

Shehnaaz: haan meri maa suna maine.. tu jabse aai hai tabse usi ke baare mai toh baat kar rahi hai..

Heera stopped in middle of her rant on hearing this.. her ears turned red and cheeks turned pink..

Shehnaaz was shocked seeing the sight

Shehnaaz: ohoooo madam Heera blush bhi karti hai..
Kya baat hai kya baat hai sahi hai..

Heera turned more pink and rushed out of her cabin saying "she is getting late for her rounds"

As soon as she left Shehnaaz laughed out loud at her friend.. who maybe is attracted to a certain someone who was "akdu"
------------------------------------
Later that night..

Shehnaaz was leaving for her home.. finally after a hectic day..
Ali was behind her

As soon as she was about to open her car door she heard a voice

Varun: Sana?

He said with all the love he had for her

Suddenly on hearing his voice all the emotions on her face vanished and her eyes became cold.

Even Ali was surprised with her changed demeanor

She turned and faced Varun

Shehnaaz: Dr Shehnaaz

Rudra was was standing a bit far came to the light

Rudra: Dr Shehnaaz tu hogi tere hospital mai.. humare liye tu humari Sana hi rahegi..

She was controlling her emotions but it seemed that her "brothers" were here to test her patience
She took a deep breath and spoke

Shehnaaz: tell me how can I help you?

Rudra: itna formally kyu baat kar rahi hai humse?

Shehnaaz: maine shayad pehle hi aapse clear kari thi yeh baat.. we at Naaz Hospital do not form any informal relation with our patients or their family..

Varun: but we are your family.. humse kyu itna formal behavior?

Shehnaaz scoffed

Shehnaaz: you are not my family Mr Gill.. my family is the ones jinke paas mai abhi jaa rahi thi jab aapne mujhe roka.