Ami-chan's heart

~Ami's pov~

"I'm sorry Chibiusa-chan... it's my fault that Usagi became like this" i said as i strated crying as the memories of my horrible deeds came flooding back.

They always talked bad about Usagi behind her back and pretending to be saints in front of her. And I've had enough of it, so that day...

I was the one who called Usagi and told her to come early, i was the one who made her see such things, i thought i was doing this for her...

....

"Moshi moshi? Usagi Chan, the others said that you should come at 5"

"Eh? Ami-chan, why did they suddenly change the time? But it's okay~ i have gifts for y'all- oops- no-no forget what i just said, see you there!!" She said in her cheerful voice, which was the last time I heard it.

But she changed...so much so that no one even recognises her, like a completely different person.

I loved Usagi very dearly, ever since she became my friend. I was really happy that day, i made a friend. No one wanted to be my friend because I was always busy studying, but she came to me and became my best friend. She introduced me to Luna,  Makoto, Rei, Minako, Artemis, Mamoru-san and everyone.....

Where did things start to go so wrong....just what happened to us...

Ah...I remember, it was that day...

*Few years ago*

"Usagi is not coming?" I asked Luna.

"No, she got detention for coming late last week" the cat replied.

"Eh... she's such a troublemaker" Minako added to which everyone nodded in agreement.

"Why don't we play a game till she comes back!" Artemis suggested

"What game?" Makoto asked.

"I recently heard about a good game, it's called truth and dare. You spin a bottle and if the neck is pointed to you, you have to choose either truth or dare. If you choose truth, we'll ask you a question and you have to answer truthfully and if you choose dare, we'll give you a task to complete" The blond explained.

"Okay, let's play" Mamoru said.

"But we don't have a bottle haha" Rei chuckled.

"We can use a pen!!" Luna exclaimed.

"Yeah, let's do that" I said as i took out a pen.

...

"Rei Chan!!" Artemis cheered "Truth or dare"

"Hmm... I'll take dare since no one is choosing that" the raven haired said, confident with her reply.

"Alright~~ then, kiss the person infront of you" the blond said and everyone stared at her angrily.

"W-what are you saying, how can i kiss Mamoru-san?!" Rei stuttered as a faint pink shade dusted on her cheeks.

"Well, I don't have a problem with that" Mamoru said while I noticed a smirk forming in the corner of his lips.

'Something isn't quite right' I thought to myself, a bad gut feeling taking over.

"No no, you're Usagi's boyfriend! How can we..." The girl bit her nails in anxiety.

"Oh come on, it's just a dare! And not like Usagi's gonna know anyways" the guy shrugged.