New friends meeting the old ones

[bold words in ("") are for korean~~]

~3rd person's POV~

Chibiusa was holding onto Jeonghan's arm tightly. She looked at the kid and sighed.

"What are you talking about? And what is Crystal Tokyo?" She asked deadpanned.

"You...you're kidding....right....?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"Everything is disappea-" she was cut of by a phone ringing. It was Jeonghan's.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Huh? Juin-ah? Is that you?"

"Yes! You don't even miss me anymore, hmph" he pouted.

"Fufu I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was just a little busy" she chuckled.

"Usagi! Listen to me!" Chibiusa yelled. Jeonghan yanked her arm away and glared at her which made Chibiusa shudder in fear. She never saw her like that.

"I'll leave now" she said to Kousagi and left.

Chibiusa rushed out the door to follow Usagi but saw no one there.

"What is happening..." She mumbled to herself.

*Time skip*

She decided to go meet the other girls and discuss the situation. After a while she arrived at the Hikawa Shrine where Rei and Mamoru were talking.

"Hi guys" she walked towards them.

"Chibiusa?!" They exclaimed at the same time.

"You're still here!" Mamoru gasped and then smirked.

"That's right, I knew it... Usagi is mine and we are tied together by the destiny. Nothing can break us apart!" He started laughing loudly.

"She's just angry with me for a while! Our love is eternal!!" He continued maniacally.

"Mamo-chan..." Chibiusa called out to him but he didn't stop.

"LISTEN TO ME, WILL YOU!" She yelled and he stopped.

"What is it?" He looked at her.

"The future....was destroyed" she was tearing up.

"Crystal Tokyo was never made..."

"I'm not from this worldZ, I came here just to know what happened"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" Mamoru snapped and grabbed Chibiusa's arm harshly.

"That hurts" she shouted.

"Mamoru let go of her!" Rei tried to pull him away but he was stronger and pushed her away.

"Rei-chan are you okay?" Chibiusa asked Rei.

"NO!" An unfamiliar voice interrupted them.

"I WANT TO SEE THE MIKOOOO!" (Miko basically means a Shrine Maiden or a Priestess who works at the Shrine. Rei is also a Miko)

"THERE IS THE SHRINE!!" A guy around Rei's age came up to her and looked at her in awe.

"Where can I see a Miko?" He looked at her clothing.

"I'm a Miko" Rei answered the honey brown haired guy in confusion.

"Woahh! That's so cool!!" He eyes were glittering.

"Juin-ah, stop running" A familiar voice said in an unfamiliar language, they looked at her and...
She was Usagi!

She was looking so gorgeous with her hair down, a light but refreshing makeup and  she was dressed in (well idk what this outfit is called, so here's the picture)

Words just can't express how pretty she looked.

Mamoru gazed at her with his mouth agape but then smirked disgustingly. They three of them were stunned by her beauty. She was walking forward with some other guys. They all came up to the honey brown haired boy.

"Why were you running off? I told you we will see the Miko" A Silver hair guy said.

"I was re~ally excited" he giggled. Jeonghan then noticed the presence of her so called ex boyfriend, ex best friend and daughter.

"Usagi, Who are they?" Mamoru asked her. She looked at him slyly and smirked.

"Why~ are ya jealous?" She giggled while Mamoru gritted his teeth in anger.

"Okay, okay~ I'll tell you" she went up to them and put her hand on Juin's shoulder.

"They are my friends" she said.

"Haah! New friends? " Rei said while pointing to them.

"Why are you friends with this bitch? She's just a crybaby who only knows how to eat and sleep" she snickered.

"Crybaby? To be honest, I've always seen her showing little to no expressions" Cheonyeong claimed and others nodded.

"What? Don't lie to us" Makoto said.

"Well, i don't have a particular reason to lie to you" Juin said.

"By the way, do you know them Jeongie?" Juin looked at her and wrapped his hands around her shoulders.

"Yea.... they used to be my friends" she paused.

"What are you talking?" Mamoru asked sceptically.

"And why should I reply to trash like you?" She replied deadpanned while her friend were secretly laughing.

"Y-you bitch! You wanna die!!" Saying that Mamoru pounced onto her. But his hand was grabbed by Eunhyeong. He tightened the grip which made Mamoru scream in pain.

"Leave him" Jeonghan said.

"But-"

"Do as I say" he then let go of his arm and he fell onto the ground, still hindering in pain. She knelt down to him and said.

"Listen up you garbage... I am willing to let you go this time cuz i do not wanna look bad in my best friends' eyes"

She got up and said, "let's go, i don't want to see their faces again"

She stepped onto his arms with her heels and went to her other friends.

"You'll pay for this Usagi!" He yelled. But then she looked at him which made him realise something.....

She wasn't the Usagi he knew! She had become someone else, her eyes were so intimidating that even Luna shivered.

She had changed.....

While they were lost in their thoughts, a loud bang came from the other side of the city.

A youma had appeared!!

***************************************************

Hiii~! I'm bwack from dead lol. Since my school re-opened I've been way too occupied with the assignments *sigh* I'm sooo sorry for not updating regularly, ik i said I'll tryy but I couldn't ;-; please forgive mee. And thank you for believing in me and waiting for the next chapter tbh even i don't believe in myself lmao. Ik ik this chapter is short and not good but I'm trying to keep up with the story. And guess what!! It has 3k+ views oml. Sankyu minna-san (ノ^_^)ノ

~Moon Chan