I'm going back

*Meanwhile at the park*

A youma was attacking the scouts. It grabbed Sailor Venus with it's long hair and threw her really far.

"Omg where is Sailor Moon?" Sailor Venus got up and yelled.

"She is always so irresponsible, ugh." Sailor Mars said while dodging the youma's attacks.

They fought the youma but Sailor Moon was not here to get rid of it so they had to kill it in the end. The scouts trembled because they never killed a human before, they knew that they will carry the guilt forever.

"We need to talk to Usagi" the blue haired scout said while transforming back to her civilian form.

"Yes, we need to" Mako replied while fixing her hair.

So the scouts and Mamoru went to Usagi's house.

*Back with Usagi*

"Shall we have a little chit-chat?"

"Mhm" she nodded.

They got into the house and saw Mrs. Tsukino crying.

"You go up first" She lead him to her bedroom.

He sat on the bed and smiled, "I'll be waiting"

She went down to explain everything to her mother, she told her that she wanted to go with him. They argued a little but then agreed because it was for their daughter's happiness. A few minutes later she came back to her room.

"A good decision, I must say."

"If i hadn't choosen to come with you, what would've you done?" Usagi said while taking a seat beside him

"I would've..."

He leaned closer.

"Kidnapped you." He giggled and put his mask back on.

"Wow" Usagi mumbled.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you."

"What?"

"About who you truly are."

"Then tell me." Usagi said in curiosity

"Your real name must've been Eun Jeong Han, since original Usagi was with us she was named that."

"That's a strange name."

"That's because you..no we are from South Korea, it's a country close to Japan."

"I see."

"We are the heirs of the Eun corporation."

"Does that mean you are rich?"

"The Eun corporation is one of the wealthiest companies of our country."

"That's amazing." Usagi eyes glittered. He chuckled at her cuteness and patted her head. She told him to stop but she seemed to like it.

After that she was told that she has 15 minutes to pack and belongings and bud goodbyes because their flight is in an hour.

She hugged her parents and little brother goodbye. Then she looked at the girl and spoke, "Take care of them, Usagi." And went to the car.

"Ah, and one more thing, make sure to keep this a secret. No one should know that they got switched at birth, otherwise there will be problems. Don't worry, we have prepared for you to move to a different city for the time being." He said while putting on his mask.

They got in the car and left. Mrs. Tsukino was still shocked from everything. "It is for her good." Mr. Tsukino reassured her. "I'll be in your care then." The purple haired girl smiled and hugged them.

As the car left, the girls and Mamoru came.

"Who was that?" Minako questioned.

"Maybe a relative?" Ami said.

They went to the her house but shocked to see Mrs. Tsukino in tears and Mr. Tsukino trying to comfort her. There was another girl, a younger version of Mrs. Tsukino. They assumed it was a relative.

"I think it's best to leave right now." Mamoru spoke slowly

"You're right." Rei said and they all left.

What they didn't know was that this is probably the last time they see them.

They came back the next day only to be greeted by an empty house, the neighbours told them that they have moved out.

***************************************************

Heyy I will make chapter a little longer than before from now on. I apologise for the fighting parts, I'm not good at them (*・~・*). Till next time. Byie byie

~Moon Chan