Back in Japan

The mid terms finished finally. I stretched out my hands. Then suddenly a someone hugged me from behind. I got startled and pushed him. I turn around to see

"Juin....what are you? You startled me!" I hit him playfully.

"I'm sowwy~" he giggled and came to sat next to me.

"What are you up to today?" I said while leaning back on my chair.

"I have to level up in (XYZ) before vacations otherwise I'll fall behind Cheonyeong" he pouted.

He's so cute. I chuckled and ran my hand through his hair.

"Hey"

"Mhm"

"Do it again"

"What"

"That thing you did with my hair" he said while touching his hair.

I tilted my head and teased him a little, "what do you mean?"

"Yah! Don't tease me"

I chuckled secretly and started playing with his hair.

"Ahh~ so nice~" he made a UwU face.

He's so damn cute awww my heart can't take it.

Then the door opened and people started getting in.  A few minutes later the professor came in too.

"Alright everyone, we are going to pick participants for the international college fest" she said cheerfully.

"For debate we have..." She started reading the list.

"And Woo Juin"

I looked at Juin and he just smiled.

He never participated in these, why so suddenly. Did he perhaps join because I teased him about it?

"And for the opening and ending ceremony, we will be having performances from the k-pop club"

"I've been waiting forever for this moment" a student squealed.

"I can die in peace now" another student added.

Other just screamed, "Yes!!"

"Jeonghan, is the performance ready?" She smiled.

I nodded as I was the leader of the k-pop club.

"Alright then everything is decided. We will be going to Japan right after the vacations are over"

"Okay" I put my head on the desk.

*After classes*

I was about to go home when suddenly someone covered my mouth and put something like a gun next to my head. I was used to it, I was about to beat him up when suddenly he came in front of me.

"Ru...da?'

It was none other than my bestie Ruda. He and my other friends Hyehil, Hyewoo, Seohyeon and Jeongin went to a different branch of our college.

"Hello" the blond guy tilted his head and smiled.

"Long time no see" I said while handing him a box of chocolate milk.

"Yeah, and I'm coming to Japan with you"

I choked on my drink. "Wait WHAT!?!?" I startled him unknowingly.

"I'm sorry" I looked at him apologeticly.

"It okay"

"Where are the others?" He took a sip.

"They are busy preparing for the international college fest"

"Come on, I'll drop you home." he put an arm around my shoulder.

"M'kay"

After that he dropped me at my house he went home too. So they all are going to Japan as well. Their and our college will be representing our country. I went inside to see my Jeonghwan talking to someone, probably related to buisness. I shrugged and was going to my bedroom when he suddenly called me.

"Jeonghan, this is Mr. Choi and Mr. Choi this is my little sister Jeonghan." We bowed at each other.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Eun" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Choi"

"You will be going to Japan, right?" Jeonghwan asked me while gesturing me to sit down.

I nodded as I took a seat on the couch.

"So when will you be going?"

"After vacations"

"And when do vacations start?"

"From Monday"

"Then..." He paused for a moment.

"Can you go to Japan for some work?"

"It's okay if you don't want to" he quickly added.

"If you say so" I replied.

"Really...?"

"Yeah"

"Then pack your stuff and get ready. You will be departing on Saturday."

"Okay" I said as I went into my room to pack my stuff.

*Saturday*

I bid farewell to Jeonghwan and got onto my flight. Jeonghwan has lot of work to do, but he doesn't let me do it. He says to enjoy my youth while I can once I turn old like him, I will regret not enjoying my life to the fullest. It's not like he's that old. Even tho he's 15 years older than me, he still looks like he's in college.

Looks really are deceiving.

*Tuesday*

I arrived here safely and the meeting was finished just now, so I'm thinking about taking a walk. I decided to stay here until the end of International college fest. Because it's not like I got work there anyway.

I put on music on my airpods and I bought a latte to drink.

I was enjoying my little walk, but

"Usagi...?"

Someone I didn't want to meet at all was right in front of me.

***************************************************

Heyyy, I know the chapters are long. So tell me if you like these or previous chapters which were shorter. Anyways, do you know that there's a flower named "Happy Valley Sailor Moon" the person who found this flower thought it looked like Usagi's hair lol Byie

~Moon Chan