Do you still like me?

~3rd person's POV~

"Nightmares?" He looked at the blond in concern.

"About them...?" He asked. She just nodded.

"Let's forget all that depressing shit, how are things on Kinmoku?" She changed the subject.

"We have been working on redeveloping Kinmoku and Princess Kakyū has been working very hard for our planet"

"I see"

"........"

There was a silence between the two, not knowing how to overcome this awkwardness, she put the bottle on the counter and said.

"Wanna go out?"

"But it's midnight" he said confused.

"24/7 convenience stores exist, idiot" she titled her head.

"Are you sure?" He didn't know what to reply. She just nodded.

"Go change if you want to" she said and tiptoed to her bedroom as to not disturb others.

"I guess I'll just go with you" he went into the room and quietly changed into his clothes and came out to see her standing on the entrance. She signalled him to come. They went out of the house quietly onto the streets. It was still dark. They walked together but none of them spoke.

"Usagi I-" he was cut off.

"Call me Jeonghan"

"Why?"

"That's my name" she looke up at the sky lit by a full moon and pretty stars.

"Pretty" she mumbled.

"It means clean country" she sighed slightly. Seiya looked at her and the corners of his mouth went up forming a tiny smile.

"We're here" she said.

"Yeah" they both went into the store. She picked out a bag of chips, cookies and icecream for both of them. Seiya picked some chocolates, Nachos and cold drinks.

"Is that all?" Jeonghan asked and he nodded. She got to the cashier and payed for their snacks. They walked down the empty streets eating ice-creams and talking about random things when she said something that made the boy stop in his tracks.

"Seiya...."

"Yeah?"

"Say....Do you still like me?" Both of them looked at each other silently. He slightly opened his mouth to answer when suddenly.

"USAGI!" They looked in front of them and saw

.......

Mamoru and the girls.

She looked at this with no emotions. He was clearly drunk with Rei holding onto him. Mamoru came up to her and yelled.

~Jeonghan's POV~

"You bitch, how dare you hang out with another man this late at night, are you trying to cheat on me?" He reeked of alcohol.

"Cheat? Did you just say cheat, YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CHEATED AND ATLEAST BE GRATEFUL THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT IT. IF HE DID, YOU WOULD BE TORTURED SO MUCH THAT YOU'LL BEG FOR DEATH. HE WOULD GIVE YOU THE WORST DEATH EVER!!" I snapped at him which angered him. He was about to slap me when Seiya catched his hand and punched him.

"YOU ASSHOLE! HOW CAN YOU HURT HER LIKE THAT. DID YOU FORGOT WHAT I SAID? I SAID TO TAKE CARE OF HER BUT YOU...YOU FUCKING PIECE OF TRASHY GARBAGE CHEATED ON HER. AND WITH WHOM? HER FRIEND? ARE YOU CRAZY. AND YOU REI, AT LEAST I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS FROM "YOU" DIE!" he punched him again and made him fall onto the ground. There were tears in his eyes. He kicked him in the stomach.

"Seiya, stop!" I yelled making them all look in my direction. He stopped and looked at me with teary eyes. That made my heart ache. He kicked him one more time and then came to me.

I pulled him into a hug. He was taken aback but he hugged me eventually. Suddenly he was pulled behind and thrown to the ground. Mamoru was beating him up. That made my blood boil.

This mfking piece of shit.

I was about to help Seiya but the girls blocked me. Preventing me to go to him. I can see him being injured but they were holding me back.

"I'm saying this for the last time..."

"...Let me go or else" I glared at them.

"Shout more bitch, as if you can hurt us" Minako mocked.

"You can't even punch someone without crying" They laughed like maniacs.

SNAP

That's it, my patience is at its limit.

"Omae wa mou shindeiru" I glared at them. (Sorry, I had to XD)

I grabbed Minako's hand to throw her on her back. I pushed Ami out of the way and went forward to Rei and Makoto holding down Seiya as Mamoru beats him up. They got up and held both of my hands, but I was stronger. I pushed them again and this time hit their vital spots that made them unconscious. Makoto and Rei left Seiya and came to me, after I deal with them I looked at Mamoru who looked back at me in shock. My eyes were filled with anger and bloodlust.

I want to kill him...

As I slowly approach him, he was shivering in fear.

"I- I'll deal with you later bitch!" He yelled and ran away.

"Seiya!" I rushed to him and got into the ground. I was in tears, he was coughing up blood.

"It's all my fault" I mumbled.

"If i didn't tell you to go out, this wouldn't have happened" I blamed myself as my vision gets blurry from tears.

"It's okay odango atama" he joked.

"Shut up! I don't do that hairstyles anymore!" I yelled.

"I'm gonna carry you" I said as I got up.

"But I'm heavy-" I picked him up in bridal style.

"But I'm stronger" I said proudly at him.

~3rd person's POV~

The girl got up and carried the guy in bridal style. She took him to the hospital. As it was not a serious injury so they just bandaged him and let him go.

"Ms. Eun please don't let him work much for atleast a week or two" the doctor strictly told her.

"Yes" she nodded and both went home.

The sun was already up, by the time they came home. It was around 6:30 in the morning. Later they explained what had happened to the others.

"Those fucking piece of shits, good-for-nothing bastards, and that slutty bitch what was her name again? Rei! Ugh I fuckin' swear to god I'll make them taste what hell is like. How dare they touch you!!" Kousagi cursed in a scary manner.

"Don't do anything stupid, I've already planned out everything" the blond said while texting someone.

"So are we just gonna let them be" Yaten was clearly pissed.

"No"

"I will ruin them" Jeonghan smirked as she looked at them.

"Step by step" a grin appeared across her face which scared others.

***************************************************

Heyy guess what? This chapter was over a 1000 words long! Party!!! Jk. Yeah ik ik i was supposed to be "studying" but who cares. I suddenly wanted to write this part so i ditched my studies •~• Byie~

~Moon Chan