A fresh start

It's been a month since arrived here at Seoul in South Korea. It is a really beautiful place. As soon as I came here, I had to get engaged into studying.

Firstly I learnt important things like languages which were Korean and English. I learnt korean pretty easily, maybe because I was determined? After that I learnt martial arts, self defence, etiquettes, about our buisness and other important stuff.

I came to know that our parents died in an assassination attempt. And it's only me and my brother left, I heard we also have a half brother but he's in charge of buisness in America.

I changed many things about myself. I cut my hair short. Changed my clothing style and the way I behave.

I am sitting in my room right now. My room is twice, no, thrice as big as my previous one. I heard the door close. "Brother must be back."

I went downstairs. "Hello" He looked at me and smiled. "How was your day?" We asked at once. I burst into laughter and so did he. After that we talked about day.

"Uhm...Jeonghwan"

"Yes, what is it?"

"I want to get into a school"

"I know, I was just waiting so that you can learn Korean and it won't be difficult for you to merge in with others"

"I can speak korean really good you know"

"Okay, I'll get you into a good school. Now that I think about it, why don't you choose a school yourself"

"Can I do that?"

"Yes you can"

"Okay i will look into it" she cheerfully exclaimed.

"Jeonghan"

"Yeah?"

"I know it's been hectic since you came here. Why not go out tomorrow?" He said.

"I would love that" she smiled.

The dinner was ready so we went to have dinner. After that I went into my room and searched about some schools and found a good one. I put my laptop on the bedside table and was about to fall asleep, when I heard a knock. I opened the door to see Jeonghwan hold a box wrapped like a gift.

"Here"

"This.."

"It's a smartphone, I thought you might need it"

"Thank you very much" she hugged him.

"Good night, then" he kissed her cheek and she blushed slightly.

"Ji Jon High, I want to get enrolled in that school."

"That's a good choice" he patted her head and went back.

*A week later*

I finally got into Ji Jon High School. Luckily it was the start of the new session so i won't be having much problem catching on" I'm really excited and one thing I learnt from this time was how to keep a Kuudere vibe like those emotionless girls in animes. Yes that is who I will be "Ice Princess".

"Omg it's him, he's so handsome"

"I heard he's a model"

"I will go out with him this year"

"No you won't, I will"

Is there a celebrity here? I shrugged and turned around only to bump into someone.

"I'm sorry" I apologised and bowed lightly.

"It's okay" a male voice replied. I looked up and saw that the guy I bumped into was actually really handsome. He had blue eyes and dark blue hair.

"I haven't seen you here before. Are you perhaps new?"

"Yes, I joined today only."

He streched out his hand towards me as if he wanted to shake hands.

"Yoo Cheonyeong"

"Eun Jeonghan" we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you"

"You too"

***************************************************

Did you get it? That's right!! It's a crossover, I wasn't able to decide what should I name her new friends (I spoiled it unintentionally T^T) that's why I named them from my (current) favourite webtoon well anyway. Tell me if you get which crossover it is. I'll tell them in next chapter hehe. Till next time. Byie Byie

~Moon Chan