Sleepover

"This is Seiya, Yaten and Taiki. They are my friends and we used to go to the same high school for some time" they greeted each other.

"Why don't we have a sleepover?" Kousagi squealed. We all agreed and went into the house. I went upstairs to change into a comfy outfit and came back after I was done changing (you all can think of your favourite outfit).

"You look beautiful" Seiya complimented me as a light blush appeared on his cheeks.

Do I still like her? Seiya thought to himself.

"Thanks" I said and connect my headphones to the phone. I put on some music and started humming.

"You can changed into these" I handed them some clothes. Since I like oversized clothes, they'll probably fit them.

"I'm going to cook now~" Kousagi exclaimed and went into the kitchen. After a while they changed into the clothes I have them.

"So....what are we gonna do now?" I said while scrolling through my insta.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Seiya suggested.

"Sure" Taiki said while taking a seat.

"Horror?" I asked and my phone suddenly rang. (Your fav song) started playing as ringtone.

"You all can decide" I said and went upstairs.

"Hello? Hannie?" Jeonghwan voice came as I flopped onto the sofa

"Yes oppa, how are you?"

"I'm good but how are you? Have you been eating well, getting enough slee-"

"CHILL!! I'm alright, and I'm currently at Kousagi's house" I cut him off.

"I see" he sighed.

"Since the work is done, why don't you come back?" He suggested.

"Nah, I had to come here for international college fest here anyway" I said as I sat up.

"Ah- i forgot" he chuckled.

"Alright take care hannie~ bye~~"

"Mhm bye, love you" I hung up oblivious that someone was calling my name. (She said love you in english)

"Odango!!" He called out to me.

I turned around to be greeted by his face.

Damn....he got such pretty eyelashes. I thought to myself.

"Sorry to bother you but..."

"It's alright it was just my-" I was cut off my Kousagi yelling.

"GUYS! DINNER'S READY!!"

"Coming" both me and Seiya said at once and went to the kitchen. We came down to see bowls of freshly made Jjangmyeon and Tteokbokki on the table. The smell was enough to make one's mouth water.

"What is this?" Yaten said taking a sniff.

"This is Jjangmyeon also known as Black bean noodles and this is Tteokbokki, a spicy rice cake dish" I explained them about the food and then we began to eat.

"It's good" Taiki complimented.

"I didn't know you were good at cooking, Kousagi?" I looked at her.

"Yeah. You can say it's like a hobby of mine" she took another serving of Jjangmyeon.

"Kousagi seems just like Usagi back then, doesn't she?" Seiya said as he stuffed his mouth with food.

"Now that I think about it, yes" Yaten looked at me, then at Kousagi. Taiki just nodded in agreement.

"Really" Kousagi giggled.

"So...can you tell me more about unnie, I mean Jeonghan"

"I told you to stop calling me unnie, it's......weird" I flicked her forehead lightly.

"Ow" she rubbed her forehead as if it hurts a lot.

"Of course" Seiya cheered.

"Seiya used to call her odango atama, cuz of her hairstyle" Yaten added. They told her more about me. Honestly I was really embarrassed. I tried to stop them but they didn't. We finished our food and prepared to sleep.

"I've prepared the guests' room so you all can sleep comfortably there" Kousagi said.

"Thank you" they replied and we all went to bed.

*2:00 a.m.*

Haah.... I can't sleep again. I checked the timing and it was past 2 in the morning. Ever since that day I sometimes had trouble falling asleep and today happened to be one of those day.

I'm thirsty now... should I go down or not?

I guess I'll just go.

I looked over at Kousagi who was in deep sleep. I got up and went downstairs. I was going to the kitchen when I met Seiya in the hallway.

"Why are you not sleeping?" He came forward.

"I can ask you the same thing" I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water.

"Maybe it's because my first time sleeping here, I can't seem to sleep"

"Same here, i sometimes have trouble sleeping" I took a sip of the water.

"THE Tsukino Usagi can't fall asleep?!" he looked at me in pure shock. I just stared at him blankly.

"Ah....I mean, who doesn't know your love for sleep. How can you-"

"I have nightmares"

"......."

***************************************************

Yohoi fellow readers~~ so i have something to tell you. I have EXAMS!! so I'll be (stu)DYING
(〒﹏〒) they are from 7th Feb to 17th Feb so no updates till then. I'm sowwy readers ;-; I hope y'all will wait for me patiently. Byie byie, take care, see you later.

~Moon Chan