My brother..?

"Wh-who are you?" Usagi eyes wide open.

He smiled and replied, "Don't you think we look same?"

"Y-yeah"

"That's because I'm your brother" he had the ^^ expression on his face.

What nonsense is he speaking?!

"Look over there" she pointed at the sky.

"Hmm?" He looked over and Usagi ran away from there into the house, closing the door shut. She was panting heavily.

"Oh my, you returned early. Usagi are you okay?" Mrs. Tsukino came out from the living room.

"Yes, I'm okay."

*Later*

The doorbell rings.

"Usagi, can you open the door?"

"Okay"

She opened the door and was shocked to see the same man from before with her father. He had his mask on now.

"Dad, who's he?" She asked nervously.

"Oh, him?" Mr. Tsukino looked over at the boy.

"He said he had to talk something really important with us" he said while entering the house.

She glared at the guy. Even though his face was covered with his mask, she can still feel him smile. He said something to another man beside him in some other language. He then nodded as if he received an order.

Everyone sat in the living room. Silence filling the air. Then he spoke, "I must introduce myself, right."

He took off his mask, the couple gasped at the guy who looked like a male version of their daughter.

"What is this..?" Mrs. Tsukino mumbled.

"Hello, my name is Eun Jeonghwan. Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Tsukino." He bowed.

"Nice to meet you." The Tsukino couple greeted him.

"What buisness do you have here?" Usagi questioned the suspicious man.

"I will get straight to the point. I'm here to take her back." He pointed at Usagi.

"WHAT?" All of them yelled at once.

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Tsukino questioned.

"I know it might be hard for you but please try to understand what I'm going to say now." He replied.

He took out his phone and texted someone. Then a man came in with a girl around the same age as Usagi. She had pastel purple hair and black eyes. She looked like a younger version of Ikuko Tsukino.

"Hello." She bowed.

"I'm Eun Jeonghan."

"She is your real daughter and Usagi is my sister. She and Usagi were accidentally switched at birth. Don't you also think she looks a lot more like you than Usagi?"

He was right, she did look like them. Just like their real daughter. Usagi was afraid that the only thing that she can trust, her family, will also be taken away from her. That they'll abandon her for their real daughter.

"I will take care of Usagi, please don't worry. I will do anything in my power to protect her. I will never make tears reach her eyes, she'll live happily without problems as a princess" He was determined.

"We don't want to leave Usagi." Mrs. Tsukino quickly said tearing up. Even if she scolded her all the time, she raised her after all.

"You can think this through" he smiled and got up. He was about to go out of the house when Usagi grabbed his arm. He turned around to meet the eyes of the blond girl.

"So, are you really my brother?"

"Yes, do you still have doubts?"

"It's just... I can't believe it."

He patted her head and smiled.

"If I agree to come with you..."

"Hmm?"

"Where will you take me to? Someway far from here?" Usagi gave him a questioning gaze.

"Seoul"

"Where's that?"

"It's not that far, it is pretty close. And it's in a different country"

"Okay then, I'll come with you"

"Brother..."

***************************************************

Happy New Year everyone ^^ have an amazing 2022. I actually wanted to post this part earlier but my internet was not working T^T. Hope you liked the chapter. Take care, stay safe. Byie

~Moon Chan