Ding— another 10,000 won entered his account.

Ding, ding, ding...

A 10,000 and another 10,000, and another 10,000. His mother began to flood his notifications using money.

Jungkook was greatly alarmed looking at this. He quickly muted all notifications from his mother.

Her plan to crack her son thwarted, Mrs. Jeon shifted her attention back to the fan group. The fans were still spamming the chat. It's nice to be young. Look at how fast they type.

She saw someone upload fanfic on Jungkook and Yoongi. Feeling her head hurt, she could not help replying: Jungkook already likes someone.

The fans asked: Ah? How do you know?

Mrs. Jeon: I'm his mother.

Strings of ellipsis flooded the screen.

System Notification: You have been kicked out of the group 'Jungkook Lake City Fan Group 3'

Mrs. Jeon was hurt, extremely hurt.

——

Jungkook texted Taehyung immediately after the competition but he did not reply. Jungkook took it that he was busy with training and only called him when it was dinnertime but he rejected his call.

Taehyung did not dare to face Jungkook, primarily because he did not know how to face him.

He was afraid that Jungkook would find him after training at night and purposely left ten minutes earlier.

When he returned to his dorm, he did not do anything else besides putting down his bag and sprawling across the table in a daze.

Nayeon just came out of the shower. Wearing pajamas, she walked past Taehyung while drying her hair and said, "What's wrong, my king? It's a bit disconcerting to see how docile you're being."

"Oh," Taehyung gave a non-committal reply. Then, he sat up and fished out the amber that Jungkook gave him before playing with it under the light.

As he looked at it, what happened in the changing room that afternoon flashed across his mind. His face immediately reddened.

The amber caught Nayeon's attention. "Wow! That's so pretty!"

This sentence attracted his two other roommates over as well. Jihyun and Hyojung both came over to examine the amber. After gushing over it, they passed the amber back to Taehyung and asked, "Where did this come from? It was expensive, isn't it? Better start locking your drawer. A thief appeared in our building last semester and someone lost their phone and laptop."

"Say..." Pinching the amber, Taehyung shook it lightly and watched the golden, petal-like fragments in it. He asked, "What does it mean when a guy gives a boy this?"

Nayeon replied quickly, "Well, he's not looking to become sworn brothers with you."

Taehyung's lips raised in a smile. He lowered his head and kept the amber carefully. As Jihyun looked at Taehyung's faint smile and his expression that was suffused with warmth, she could not help sighing, "Someone's spring is here..."

After keeping the amber, Taehyung crossed his arms and with a still slightly red face, declared, "I announce that I want to date a man."

His three roommates chirped in unison, "Jungkook?"

Taehyung was startled. "How do you know?"

The three people thought because we're not blind!

Recalling Taehyung's initial denial, Jihyun placed a hand on the back of his chair and reminded mischievously, "Why do I seem to remember someone saying that he'll like Jungkook only if his head gets cracked by the door?"

Snow and Ice || 태국जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें