The magazine publisher was pleased to see this and released a new set of Jungkook's photos that were not published. This move helped Jungkook to secure a batch of fans that was attracted to his looks.

Taehyung failed to comprehend. "Seriously? Purely because he's good-looking?"

Jihyun replied, "Okay, it's not purely because he's good-looking. Jungkook does have some skills."

Taehyung pondered for a moment. "A few days ago, I saw that the account 'Jeon Jungkook's Gossip Information Counter' had been deactivated. Is it related to this? I asked Jungkook and he said he doesn't know anything."

Jihyun nodded. "There was some pretty personal information on that account. It's fine to gossip about it within our school but it may cause trouble for Jungkook if leaked to the public. That's why the account owner closed the account. Oh, right, quite a few threads on the forum had also been deleted. If not, you might have been doxed as well."

Taehyung was at a loss for words after hearing this. He recalled the scene he saw earlier—of how Jungkook had suddenly become a mini idol who looked beyond grand as countless girls chased after him. He had interacted warmly with them as well... humph!

"My king? My king?" Nayeon called him. 

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts. "Mm?"

"Towards Jungkook, you..."

That moment, Taehyung's phone suddenly rang. Nayeon could only stop talking and let him pick up the phone.

The call was from Jungkook.

After seeing the caller ID, Taehyung narrowed his eyes and curled his lips. He picked up. "Hello?"

"Hello. Why didn't you wait for me?"

Taehyung gritted out, "Why should I wait for you. Are you the emperor?"

Jungkook was puzzled. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing. I'm doing great. Thanks so terribly much for asking."

"Let's eat dinner together."

"Eat? What for? Didn't you eat yesterday? Eating again today—are you a pig?"

"..."

......

After chewing out Jungkook, Taehyung kept his phone and found Jihyun staring blankly at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Taehyung, were you talking to Jungkook just now?"

"Yeah."

"His fans are going to kill you if they know!"

"Like I'm scared." Taehyung waved his hands and still felt indignant. "I'm so mad. Why does he have fans; I want some as well!"

"Don't panic, don't panic. I'll buy some for you from the market this very instant."

"..." Taehyung was left speechless. After stuttering for a while, he finally spluttered, "You rebel!"

Jihyun clutched her belly, utterly tickled. "I learned it from you."

Nayeon soothed Taehyung, "My king, don't be anxious. I'll create a fan group for you immediately." As she spoke, she whipped out her phone and created a WeChat group named 'Taehyung's Fan Group 1'.

Her responsiveness was definitely at the max level.

Including Taehyung, there were five founding members of the group. The other four were his roommates and Eunwoo.

Taehyung felt that this was great. Thus, he went to change the name of his family WeChat group to 'Taehyung's Fan Club 2'.

From now on, he was a mini hotshot with two fan groups.

When Principal Kim saw the name change, he was shocked at the extent of his son's shamelessness. He scoffed to his wife, "Say, why is he so shameless. Who exactly does he take after?"

Mrs. Kim was tickled. "He's your son. Who do you think he takes after?"

"I'm not so shameless."

"Ok, he takes after Old Wang next door, then. Happy?"

"..." Both his wife and son were bullying him. He was so aggrieved.

——

In the evening, Taehyung assembled at the west wing training hall for a meeting. There was no training that day as it was the first day of returning to school.

This semester, the speed skating team's primary focus was the upcoming National University Speed Skating Championship in April.

"The results of this competition would directly affect the funds all of you will receive," Coach Jung stated bluntly. "And of course, my bonus as well."

Her words cracked everyone up.

Taehyung raised his hands. "Coach, I have something to ask."

"Mm, Taehyung, what do you want to say?"

"Coach, do we have a target for this competition? Like the need to obtain a certain number of gold medals?"

Coach Jung laughed, "How many do you have in mind?"

"Of course, it's as many as possible."

Beside him, Jimin whispered, "Please have a limit even when boasting. Do you think that the National University Championship is as chill as the Ascendance Cup?"

"Please. Don't use this tone when speaking to someone whom you have a crush on."

"I— fuck..." Jimin did not manage to control himself and directly swore. 

Taehyung was clear that Jimin did not have a crush on him. Over the New Year, his New Year's messages to Jimin were completely ignored by him.

Mm, knowing so meant that he could joke about this with no pressure.

As Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyung, Coach Jung replied, "Mm, it's good to have a goal. However, it's still too early to talk about setting targets. We need to be realistic. Tomorrow, we'll have a test to see how much all of you have regressed over the New Year."

After the meeting, Taehyung invited Jimin into his fan group.

Jimin was not paying attention and casually accepted. When he realized that the chat group was named 'Taehyung's Fan Group 1', he was annoyed.

"Can you be even more shameless than this!" Jimin exclaimed as he exited the group.

"Of course. Do you want to try me?"

"Get lost..."

The two of them bickered as they walked towards the exit. When they reached the door, Taehyung saw Jungkook.

Today, he wore a deep blue tracksuit. He was currently standing still with both hands slotted in his pockets. This was a most ordinary posture—and Taehyung had no idea how—but he had managed to make it look dashing. It was undeniable that he was naturally talented at this. Taehyung wanted to award him a top prize for being pretentious.

Jungkook was watching the crowd exit from the training hall. When he saw Taehyung, he locked his eyes on him.

Being gazed at by him like this, Taehyung felt his heart beat faster like an idiot. He paced towards him while facing his gaze. One step, two steps. To prove that he was not nervous, he kept his head high and took great pains to meet Jungkook's eyes.

When Taehyung reached Jungkook, he stood firmly in front of him. His eyes were lowered and fixed on Taehyung. The way he watched his eyes attentively seemed as if he could pierce right into his thoughts. His clear and bright gaze was like a magic mirror that revealed everything Taehyung had to hide.

A wave of embarrassment suddenly washed over him. Taehyung turned away and stopped looking at him.

At that moment, Jungkook laughed unexpectedly. Though soft, his laughter was both a little knowledge and a little gleeful.

Taehyung felt his cheeks heat up from Jungkook's laughter.

Snow and Ice || 태국जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें