chapter 23: cajoling

Start from the beginning

jian qing nodded, as if he approved of his words, and his eyes fell on the little fool behind lu ge, laughing.

"since this is the case, i am gone, you take care of yourself."

after saying that, he did not hesitate for a moment, turned around and was about to leave.

cheng wen panicked at once, his mind was blank, instinctively chased after him, and called out to him with tears, "a qing..."

lu ge grabbed his wrist, "xiao wen, you still can't see it when you get to this point?" he doesn't like you at all. i

can guess how this scum tricked cheng wen into hand.

cheng wen raised his head, his whole face was soaked with tears, and he said with a crying voice, "but... however, i like ah qing..."

the little fool is really stupid, but his mind is sensitive, and after these days, he already knows that jian qing doesn't like him.

but ah qing was all he had.

lu ge was speechless.

"lu ge, you let him go." there was no sound at the side, and su langsheng, who witnessed the whole process, spoke softly.

this kind of thing cannot be persuaded by others.

no one can help cheng wen make a decision, only one day when he is dead hearted, can he really give up.

what the result will be, who knows. <

the only thing he knew was that even if cheng wen was forcibly left behind, he would not be happy, after all, he had witnessed how the little fool had broken his hands during this time, hoping that his ah qing would come to pick him up and take him home.

now that i have finally arrived, how can i not go with him.

lu ge pursed his lips, unhappy in his heart, but still slowly let go of his hand, he had always listened to his teacher's words.

getting such a result, jian qing was not surprised, just said that he wanted to leave was only deliberately done for cheng wen to see, things were always within his control, which made his mood quite happy.

looking at the little fool not far away, a gentle smile appeared on his face and said lightly.

"come here."

"i'll take you home."

as soon as cheng wen blinked, a crystal fell, and he suppressed his crying and said cautiously, "really? "

really." jane cleared back to him.

cheng wen paused for a moment, then walked towards him, slowly but firmly.

even if he was hurt, snubbed, and treated cruelly, he was still willing to believe his aqing.

when the two left together, su langsheng's warm and peaceful voice came from behind them.

"i hope you treat him well."

"what you don't cherish, someone will always regard as a treasure."

jian qing ticked his lips and did not pay attention to it. <

after completing the discharge procedures, he took cheng wen away.

the carriage was extremely quiet, cheng wen obediently sat in the co-driver, his hands were placed on his legs in a disciplined manner, and he did not even dare to breathe too hard, for fear of provoking jian qing to be angry if he was not careful.

after driving for a while, jian qing asked, "hungry?" "no

... not hungry. cheng wen shook his head and whispered.

in fact, when he was in the hospital, he didn't have time to eat much, jian qing came, just experienced that twist and turn, he was hungry, and he didn't dare to say, afraid that jian qing would think he was in trouble.

jian qing stared at the highway in front of him carelessly, paused, and said, "you don't have any money on you during this time, and everything you eat is supported by the man in the ward?" "well

..." cheng wen tightened the corners of his clothes and bowed his head in response.

"oh." jian qingdao said, "let's go eat hong kong food at night." there is

a hong kong-style tea restaurant on yong'an road that tastes very good, and when he first tricked people into getting his hands on it, he took cheng wen to go there several times, and the little fool seemed to like to eat the shrimp dumplings there, and one person could eat two cages.

it took about thirty minutes in the past, and soon the crystal clear shrimp dumplings came up, and jian qing clipped one into cheng wen's bowl, but the little fool just looked at him timidly with those red and swollen eyes, sitting there and did not dare to move.

"eat, you don't like this the most." jian qing smiled.

cheng wen hesitated for a moment, then picked up the chopsticks, clipped them up and put them to his lips and took a small bite, which was clearly exactly the same delicious as in his memory, but he couldn't swallow it a little.

because ah qing had not been so kind to him for a long time, so good, the last time he smiled and bought him a family bucket, it was to trick him into going into the operating room to remove the child.

"ah qing..." he whispered to him uneasily.

"eat quickly, there's still something to do when you're done eating." jian qing took the cup on the table and drank the water, elegant and indifferent.

on the table were black pepper cowboy bones, garlic steamed fresh squid, abalone juice fresh bamboo rings, and mangosteen beef balls, and so on small ten dishes, cheng wen only barely ate four shrimp dumplings and could not eat anymore, he gently put down his chopsticks, and said timidly, "a qing... i'm full..."

"let's go." cai jianqing didn't move a mouthful, and this dinner seemed to be deliberately prepared for cheng wen alone.

an hour later, the black maybach drove into jane's villa, and after getting out of the car, jian qing spoke to the man who followed him.

"give you half an hour, and you'll go upstairs and pack your bags."