INTRO. CAST.

hello, darlings!

welcome! this story has been on my brain for so long & I look forward to sharing everything with you!

dadrry is such a weakness for me, and I want to write it in a different way. this is my interpretation!

a few things before you get onto reading...

trigger warnings - I want to start by saying that I'll try to add some trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapter if it is especially heavy, but I figure it's a good place to just put this here in case you aren't interested in reading about any of these:

drug addiction/use/abuse. alcohol addiction/use/abuse. child neglect mentions. strong language. strong sexual content. emotional manipulation. mental illness. domestic abuse.

nothing about this story has anything to do with Harry or any of the people involved. I don't own any of the music, any of the stories, any of Harry's life (even though I wish I did). same goes for all of the books, lyrics, & other fun stuff I put into my stories.

The casting is to give you imagery while reading and a reference for visuals- that's it. I do not own any of these people or claim to know them, just physical descriptions.

I will leave Harry's siblings out of that because they are both under the age of 18 in the story, and I don't feel comfortable adding minors faces on here. I will write descriptions of them within the story!

I hope you love this as much as I do. These are really special characters, and I hope I tell their story to the best of my ability.

follow me on twitter/instagramy/curiouscat @ sushirrrry

without further explanation... welcome to their world.

xo, emily

CAST

Charlotte D'Alessio as Daisy Miller.
21, student at UCLA & student teacher at Beachwood Middle

Harry Styles as Harry Styles.
26, waiter at Beachwood Bar & Grille/legal guardian