Chapter 9:You're done

Start from the beginning

TIME SKIP:
The next day...

As I feel the sunlight on my skin, I stretch my arms and stoop up from my bed. I had school but didn't really want to go but I had to.
I put on my usual uniform and walk to my living room where I saw Tama sleeping on the couch. I jumped on her and we cuddled for some minutes.Before I could get up, I feel my phone vibrating. I took a glance at it and saw it was a message notification.

🦄NomNom🦄

Ohayo N/N~

Ohayo Nomen,
what do you want ?

Why so meannnnnn...
But anw I wanted to ask i
f you wanted to meet at
a coffee shop this evening~.

Sure.
Seen

I stood up from the couch and gave Tama her food.As I was saying goodbye to Megumi(the butler) I saw a guy, from afar a guy with black hair,tall and slim body. I smiled as I saw it was my beloved Danny. I jog him and we start to talk. Mostly him but I still participated in the conversation. We talked about the fact that vacation are in 1 week. It was not really holy day but more like a little break.

Daniel told me that he will go see go see his mother. I kinda envied him.
He could spend time with his family and have a normal life will he was all alone. Only Megumi and Mizukitamari were there ever since he was little. But it had became something normal for him.

As they finally achieved their first task,walking to school, they, as alway, were feeling a little uncomfortable because of ppl starting at them.

TIME SKIP:
Break days

I was in the bus station waiting for my bus, I was heading to Gangnam only to cool off my head a little. I ,from afar, saw a chubby boy. I walked toward him and then. It hit me. He was the one from the convenient store. I stood beside him as he looked up at me with widening eyes.We stayed beside each other without talking.
The bus finally arrived and we hop in it. I looked down to see that the guy was not here anymore.I shrugged it off and go to my sit.

I finally arrived at my little appartement for the holiday and put all my things in my room.

It was already 10pm and you were going to go to the club, maybe cool you head down and flirt with men and woman

You looked around a little and then head up the stairs to go in your room. You took out a white Lacoste shirt,a black blazer,a hot black pant, you put on some jewelry on and sat on your bed to put on you shoes. You styled your hair and it covered one of you eyes. Your eyes were a little red naturally and you still had your sleepy eyes.

You go out of the apartment,locked the door and head to the club

You go out of the apartment,locked the door and head to the club. Will you got inside. Their was already eyes on you and some girls approaching you. Normally you would have ignored them but you didn't feel like it. The girls took you by your arm pressing their beast on it. You looked unfazed which made you look hotter. You guys sat will a woman with black hair and dark eyes sat beside you punching the other woman. She flirted with you will you looked unbothered.

You saw a server and called him,you asked

'What is the best wine here?'

He looked at you a little suspicious about you age,but he still responded.

'It's the Hwayo wine, it cost 100$ the bottle.Sir.'

'Alright, I will take 5 bottle of this.'

You said will looking into his eyes bending over a little. You took out you wallet and took out 500$ . You gave it to him and sat normally again will he go to the barman asking for the wine.

The woman's were still there and had sparkles in their eyes. They clinched into to you even more and you eyed the room theming to find someone who will pick your interest. Still looking you saw a guy who looked to young to work here. He had brown hair and pretty eyes,they were blue and black. Will you looked at him from head to toes the wine arrived.
The woman who introduced herself as 'Shelly' served you a glass of wine will you took it while nodding a little at the ,obviously,older woman.
[not older like, she isn't 68 or sun like that, she is 23]

You drank all night. It was already 4am and you decided to go home but not alone. You took Shelly with you at your appartement and she looked a little amazed on how clean and modern it was. You didn't waste any time and quickly locked the door after taking of your shoes. You punched her to the wall and took her hands. She smirked and you kissed her, skidding your hand on her tight. You bite her lips as she let you french kiss her. You picked her up still kissing her and grabbing her a$$.

You were inside the room and you pulled her on the bed. You took of your shirt and then she saw something in your mouth. She giggled and you covered her with h!ckey, will she was m0aning you whispered in her ear,

'This doesn't mean anything~ remember you are not enough for me.'

She just nod and you both continued you 'things'

TIME SKIP
The next morning.

You woke up and saw that she left. You took a bath and put on some clothes. A white oversized shirt, a black sport jacket and a black sport pants. You stayed home all the day and only got out at night to buy some things.

««««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1473 words