Supernatural | Taekook

Jungkook is a new recruit in a superhero group (kind of like the Avengers). He has super strength, but he's still young and very new to this power, but he's stronger than most of the other heroes. He's kind of self-centered and thinks he knows everything already.

Taehyung is a retired anti-hero (you can search the meaning of anti-hero if you don't know, but basically a hero who does things for the greater good but doesn't really care about human morals), he only helps the heroes when he feels like it, which isn't very often. He is mostly considered evil, but it depends on the days and what they are fighting about.

I watched a whole lot of superhero movies the other day and suddenly felt the need to try and write something supernatural. So here we are! I hope you will enjoy it - any feedback on flow or stuff like that is more than welcome! Thanks for reading!

Rated: MATURE (No smut)

_____________________

"I don't think it's a good idea," Hoseok sighs, "remember what happened last time? Jimin almost got his ass handed to him just by showing up."

"I know but... our enemy is nothing like the ones we have seen before, I'm not sure we can make it without him," Namjoon says in return, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. All of them are sitting together around the familiar table in the meeting room, discussing some rather problematic things.

There is, in fact, a very brutal and almost unstoppable enemy on the way to their planet right now, making these heroes discuss all possible options for a solution. If they have to save the Earth and its people, they are going to have to take some extreme measures, or many innocent people will die.

Therefore, they are gathered here to figure out what their next move is going to be. The building they are in, called Sector 17, is where all the heroes live together. This is where they train new recruits, sort out plans, and merge into war whenever they need to. The situation right now is that two of their recruits who are currently on another planet have reported danger coming towards Earth. It's not just any type of danger, but something they have never been up against before it seems.

They don't know much about this man or monster or whatever he is... they just know that he's dangerous and if they do not take action soon, it will be the end of the world as they know it. A monster like that most likely won't travel that far just to say hi, so it's not so strange the heroes immediately jump to the conclusion that he's not bringing any good news. 

It's not like they are unfamiliar with threats like these, but apparently, this is of a certain size. Someone stronger and more powerful than all of them combined and they won't know until he gets here if he's bringing an army or not.

That's why, even though it's most likely impossible, they are considering contacting one of their very old familiars, but honestly, it might bring them more harm than good. 

"Who is this 'Taehyung' guy you all are so scared of?" Jungkook, the rookie, then breaks in, "I mean, you're superheroes... how dangerous can he be?"

All the guys look over at him, slightly in shock. Not only are they terrified of Taehyung, but they also respect him greatly so having someone talk about him as if he's just another bump on the road is quite shocking. But honestly, it makes sense considering how little Jungkook knows about the hero world and the history behind it.