It's a love story

Raven sat on the floor in her room. She was reading an old book from Azarath that she had never read.

"The books of lives? What does that even mean?"

She read on, whispering the words out loud.

"The books are hidden in the book dimension. There is a book for every person alive. They tell the complete story of their lives, birth to death. The books are to be respected and only those who are truly ready to see their future should open the cover."

"Wow!" Raven flinched from the sudden noise but soon that fear turned to fury. "Books of lives?! That sounds epic! I want to read mine!" Beastboy said rather loudly.

Raven's face was red from anger.

"What are you doing in MY ROOM?! Have I not told you to stay out and to stop spying on me?!"

"I'm not spying! I swear! I was just walking by your room and happened to hear some interesting things so I transformed into a bug and crawled under the door to listen further."

"Yes Beastboy. That's called SPYING! Now GET OUT!"

"Man Rae! No need to be so harsh!"

"Out. NOW."

"Not until I read my book of life."

Suddenly Raven had an idea.

"Fine."

"Wait... what?! Really?!"

"Mhm. Come here and I'll take us to it."

Beastboy walked over to Raven, who had her hands held out. Not quite understanding what she meant, Beastboy high fived her. Raven sighed.

"No you imbecile. Hold my hands."

Beastboy gave her a flirty look.

"You know what? Forget it. Go do something else. I'm done. You can never take anything seriously. I mean do you really-"

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to be funny. I'll be serious now," Beastboy said in a sad voice.

He never liked when Raven would get mad at him.

"Fine. You get one more chance."

"Yes! I won't let you down, Rae."

"Oh and stop calling me Rae."

"Sorry Rae-ven," he said, almost slipping up.

The pair held hand and went to the book dimension.

"I'll go get your book for you. Stay here. And don't touch anything," Raven instructed.

Beastboy nodded.

"You got it."

Raven walked over to get his book, but instead of getting his real one, she made a fake one. Then she walked back over to him.

"Here it is. But there's one rule."

Beastboy raised an eyebrow.

"You can only see your future through this weekend. Seeing too far into the future will mess with you forever."

Beastboy nodded and took the book from Raven. The cover was brown and leather, just as all of the other books were. On it was a dinosaur.

Raven used her magic to open the book up to the perfect area... even though every page was the same.

Beastboy began to read. After a few seconds, his eyes lit up.

"NO WAY!"

"What?" Raven asked.