Room search

"Ok team. Listen up. Today we are doing a training exercise. I have hidden 3 fake spy listening devices around the tower. You will split up into teams of 2 and look around the tower to find all 3 devices as fast as possible. Got it?" Robin asked.

"Sure. Just let me go to the... uhh.. bathroom real quick! I really gotta pee," Cyborg said as he left the room.

"Raven and Beastboy will be a team and Cyborg and Starfire will be a team. I will be waiting here in the living room with my stopwatch going. When you have found all 3 devices, meet back here. Got it?"

The three titans nodded their heads.

"So... dinner tonight babe?" Beastboy whispered to Raven.

She smiled.

"Sure, but don't call me that. It's weird."

-a minute later-

"Sorry about that. I'm back," Cyborg said.

"No problem. Alright ready team? 3...2...1 go!"

The 4 titans got into two groups and headed off.

"Let's search bedrooms first," Cyborg suggested.

Everyone agreed and the two teams split up.

"My room first?" Raven asked.

"Sure," Beastboy responded.

-3 minutes of searching later-

Raven was looking through her closet.

"I'm almost done. Just don't touch anything or else I'll-"

"Hot," she heard Beastboy say.

"Excuse me?"

"Why have you never worn these for me?" Beastboy asked.

Raven whipped her head around to face Beastboy, who was holding up her black lace panties. Raven's face immediately turned red.

"GARFIELD MARK LOGAN! I SWEAR I'LL-"

"Woah! Calm down! It's just underwear! We all wear it! And I was just making a joke. I'm sorry I upset you."

Raven sighed.

"It's fine. Just fold it back up and put it back where you found it," she said.

-3 minutes later-

"Ok I think that's it. Let's go search your room. It better not be messy after I spent 6 hours cleaning it with you last week," Raven threatened.

"I did my best. For you," Beastboy said as he put his arm around her shoulder.

She pushed it off and rolled her eyes.

"Let's just hurry up. Robin is going to be ticked if we don't finish within an hour or two."

Raven opened up Beastboy's door. It was surprisingly clean. Only a pair or two of socks and a shirt on the floor and his trash was overflowing slightly. His bed was made nicely and everything else was just the way that she had left it after cleaning.

"Wow. I'm impressed."

"Do I deserve a kiss?" Beastboy said with puppy eyes.

"Actually, yes. You do."

She went on her tiptoes (since he was much taller now) and kissed him softly. He tried to intensify the kiss, but Raven pulled back.

"We can finish this tonight. Right now we have to stay focused and find the devices."

Beastboy and Raven were interrupted by their communicators ringing. It was Starfire.

"We found one of the devices! Two more to go!"