Omw

Raven ran into her room and then shut and locked the door behind her. Then she instantly fell to the ground and started to panic. Recently she had been experiencing random panic attacks that would come out of nowhere. She was hiding it from everyone in her life. No one knew the struggle and heartache she was going through.

Tears streamed down her face and her ears were ringing. Her vision was blurry from the tears, but also from the panic attack. She felt so alone. But she had to keep going. Keep pushing. Keep up the act. No one could know.

After the panic attack had ended, Raven stood up and wiped her tears away. She couldn't hear well. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't think straight. And the exhaustion... it was unbearable. That always happened to her after bad panic attacks.

Raven heard a knock on her door. She could sense who it was. A certain green shapeshifter that was her best friend and definitely nothing more.

"Hey Raven! You ok? I thought I heard you crying," He called from outside the door.

Raven pulled up her hood and then opened the door. She looked up to meet Beastboy's eyes. She couldn't concentrate though. Everything was blurry and kinda spinning.

"Woah. Are you ok? Your eyes are moving weirdly."

"Yah! I'm ok."

"Is there something I could help you with? If something is going on, I'd really like to know so I can help you. You're my best friend. You're everything to me."

"I promise I'm ok."

"And you'll tell me when you're not ok?"

"Yes."

"Pinky promise?" Beastboy asked as he held out his pinky.

Raven smiled slightly then interlocked her pinky with his.

"Yes. Pinky promise."

"Good. Let's go to the main room. We are about to watch a movie."

"Oh...ok."

The two walked side by side to the main room, but after a few moments, the dizziness got ahold of Raven and caused her to fall.

Thankfully before she could hit the ground, Beastboy caught her by her waist. Then he pulled her up, but forgot to take his hands off of her waist. At this point, they were way too close for comfort. Their faces were so close that they could feel each other's breaths and Beastboy could hear Raven's fast heartbeat.

"Nothing wrong, huh?" Beastboy whispered gently.

Raven snapped out of the moment and pulled away from him, causing him to snap out of it too.

"I merely tripped. That is all."

"You pinky promise?"

...

"No."

"Then let's try again. What is going on?"

"I...I had a panic attack, ok? That's all. It's not a big deal."

"Why?"

"There's no reason. It just happened. That's the bad part. There's never a reason."

"So this has happened before?"

...

"Raven?"

"Yes."

"And how long has this been going on for?"

Raven sighed and looked away. Then she crossed her arms around her body for comfort.

"A month," she responded in a whisper.