Pt 25 (( The REAL Friendship Festival. ))

-  ( Y/n)s P.o.v )-

                         -( That very night )-

     And so, the preparations went Great! And a lot of ponies arrived in Canterlot. As there was a HUGE Crowd for Songbird Serenade. 

And I was currently with my old and Some of the newer friends that we made along the way of our Adventure wearing a beautiful dress that I, myself picked out.

We all then see spike come out on stage with i microphone.

Spike clears his throat. Fillies and GentleColts! Get ready for a little.....  Songbird Serenade!

            The Crowd goes Wild as they Cheer.

    Songbird- and Now to celebrate the Fact that were all here in one piece... give it up For Princess twilight and her Friends!!!

                         The Crowd- *cheers*

          Random Pony- Yeah! Way to Go guys!

  📸 Photo finish- *Takes Pictures of the Mane Seven*

SongBird- also, I'd like to Invite some creature Very Special to come up and sing next to me for the very first song of the Night! ... So, Beam those Lights!

Suddenly These Beam Of lights Fall right onto me!

    🪐( Y/n)- OH! *Blushes* well... this is Unexpected!

( Y/n), Come on up! Songbird Says Gesturing me up onto the Stage with her.

     No Way!! (Y/n) , you Gotta get up There! Pinkie says Excitedly.

What? No! ... I mean, What if  I'm Not That great of a singer? I shyly say

  You'll be Fine! Even If You Are Terrible At It! Rainbow dash Tries to Convince me.

      Rainbow Dash! That ain't Happening! (Y/n), just go up there and have a great time sugarcube.

💎Rarity- yes. I'm with applejack on this one! Just go up there and Show the World on how You Really Shine!! Plus.. your  Looken  ✨ Fabulous!!! ✨

Old friends and new- 5x Do ITs!

                     🎈Pinkie- DEw IT!

     * Scoffs* Okay okay! I'll do it! I say then Sighing in defeat.

   Alright! Shouts Pinkie pie being Supportive.

     When I get on Stage I get Given a microphone.

Songbird? I Honestly don't Know on what to say! But.. I Sure do feel Honoured that you wanted me to sing along side you. I say turning my direction to her.

Oh, Think Nothing Of it! It's the Least I can do for one of the Hero's of  Equestria! SongBird Replies.

       Well.. thank you. I say with a sincere smile.

            SongBird nods. Now, Let's Do this!

   ================================
                 🎶- Rainbow Starts playing -🎶

🎶SongBird-

I know You, Your a special one. Some see Crazy while I see love! You fall so low but soar so high, big Dreamers Shoot For Open Sky.

🪐Me:

So much life in those Open Eyes, so much Depth you look For the light but when your Wounds open you will cry, you'll cry out now and you'll question why!

🪐🎶Both -

I Can see a Rainbow in your Tears as they fall on Down! I can see you Soul Grow the Pain as you Hit the Ground! , I can see a Rainbow in your Tears as the Sun Comes Out .. as the Sun Comes Ooooooouuut!

=================================

🪐( y/n)- * flys by Twilight and Waves at her* *smiles*😁☺️

✨Twilight- *waves and smiles sweetly back* ☺️

🪐(Y/n) - *Goes Back and Continues singing with SongBird Serenade*

================================
   ✨- ( With Twilight )- ✨

After watching (y/n) go back to sing with SongBird, I Notice that Tempest was Away From the Crowd, so I went up to her.

That's One thing that never Changes Around here , A party. Tempest says Sadly turning Away From me.

Well.. I hope you stay, More friends are Definitely Merrier! I say.

But umm.. my Horn.. tempest says Unsure of herself.

Ya know, your Horn is Pretty powerful! Just like the pony Who Belongs to! I Reassure her.

I... did tell you that I wanted to show Everypony, in Equestria on what I could do, Right? Tempest tells me walking Away A little bit.

Then, Tempest Uses The Magic that's Within her Horn to Make Amazing Fireworks in the Sky as Everypony Notices this!

Both Twilight and tempest- *sweetly And Sincerely Smiles To Each other before Looking up at fireWorks*

🪐( Y/n) From The Stage- * goes Wide eyed as a Big Grin/Smile starts to Form* whispers to self: Whoa! Amazing!

🎈Pinkie- Nice Touch Tempest!

🎆Tempest- actually......... That's not my Real name..

🎈Pinkie- Ooooooo! What is it?!!

🎆Tempest whispers to pinkie- It's Fizzle pop Berry Twist!

🎈Pinkie- * Dramatic Big Gasps*

Also pinkie- Okay! That is the Most awesome Name EVA!!

===============================
- ( y/n)s P.o.v )-

After the Performance EveryCreature clapped and cheered for both me and SongBird.

After The Song as well, both me and SongBird hoofBumbed Each-other before I went off of the Stage to do other things with my Old and New Friends.

===================================

The Rest Of The Night went Off with Such a Blast That EveryCreature was Having Such a Good Time!

There Was even more Singing and Dancing, Competition's, bobbing For Apples, Bouncy Castles, a petting Zoo, and so Forth.

It was Like One HUGE and Epic party! With Rave Music From none other then Vinyl scratch Herself!
😁

I gotta say that The Cupcake Decorating and the petting Zoo was my personal Favourites!

___________________________________