Pt 21: 😱(( battle for Canterlot and Tempest is betrayed by the storm king.))😱

- No ones p.o.v -

     - ( Meanwhile at the gates of Canterlot )-

The mane five , spike and capper were only just coming up to the gates, with a massive cake behind them

The mane five , spike and capper were only just coming up to the gates, with a massive cake behind them. And in the cake there Hid the bird pirates and the hippogriff princess known as SkyStar.

And the reason why is Because.. one of their plans was to hide in the cake and Act like they were Depressed slaves while walking into Canterlot to try to make there way. All the way to twilight and (y/n) from the Canterlot Castle.

🐱 Capper-Uh yeah, I got a delivery here for a mister (( the storm king)). I Was given Explicit instructions to bring this here cake to this here castles throne room.

The storm guards take one look at the cake before then pointing their weapons at capper.

🐱Capper - Alright then, look here could one of y'all go be a pal and go And tell ya boss that he's not getting his (( Congratulations on Subduing Defenceless pastel ponies )) cake?

                 *Starts to Turn and walk away*

Also capper- Cause I don't wanna be the one responsible for the big guy missing out on his Favourite dessert, you know what I'm saying?

Capper then looks to pinkie who is sad, but he counts down from three as the Guards finally let capper and the others in.

🎈Pinkie- *Gasp!*😃

🐱Capper - *winks*😉

Also capper - thank you kindly, fellas. Imma be sure and put in a good word in for the both of y'all.

As capper and the mane five walk right past the guards... it's not just the guards but the rest of the mane Five start to notice that pinkie pie looks Overly happy. So applejack speaks up for her.

🍎AJ whispering: pinkie! Quit looking happy. You Ain't fooling Nopony!

🎈Pinkie pie (whisper/yelling): oh! Okay! *Looks overly sad*

🎈Pinkie pie (whisper/yelling):  oh! Okay! *Looks overly sad*