Pt 23 : ( A Duel in the Clouds )

- Meanwhile in the Clouds -
-( Y/n )s P.o.v -
==========================

I open my eyes too see that I was in the middle of the Storm, Floating in place as if the wind was holding me still.

and I also happened to see that I was Holding The Storm kings Staff Instead of twilight!

Huh? Wait... I have The staff???! And where on earth is twilight? I ask Myself also Frantic.

Hey twilight, where are you??!! I call out and fly throughout the clouds in search of her.

When I was looking for her , instead of Finding twilight, the Storm king Found me instead, Took me hostage!

⛈👑 Storm king - OH no you don't! You Ain't leaving me missy! your So called Friends aren't here to help you this time! And you will serve me... If you want to or not! .... No matter what it takes!

⛈👑 Storm king- * Evil Laughter*

⛈👑 Storm king - *stops laughing and sighs * yea... THAT belongs to me now! * Steals the staff back from (Y/n)*

🪐( Y/n)- Wha! ... Hey! Give that back! *Struggles in the storm kings Grasp*

⛈👑 Storm king- hey! Stop Squirming!

🪐(Y/n) - you know, I'm not scared of you right?

The storm king Rolls his eyes. Whatever! All that matters to me now, is that I have both you and my beloved Staff!r

                           I now roll my eyes.

     But After I do that... in the corner of my eye I see a little dot of light was coming closer as it then gets bigger.

       Huh? I squint my eyes as I realised that A
shadowy Figure was coming quickly my way.

The Storm king quickly notices this too and quickly dodges this beam of light that was shot at him.

What the?! Who Did That??!

???- * in the speed of light Passes by the storm king and (Y/n)* ........ I Did! Now... let go Of Her/them!

???- hey, (Y/n). Are you ok?

🪐( Y/n)- Omg Twilight! You.. your here! 😃 and yea Im As fine as I'll ever be. 😅

I then try to Struggle again but.. I suddenly got this idea! Instead of Struggling to get free, I zapped the Storm king in the face as he got blinded. Finally letting me Go.

After I Got free I took the staff from the Storm king and threw the Staff to twilight instead.

🪐( Y/n)- Twilight listen! Go and take the staff back down to Equestria and clear away the Storm!

🪐(Y/n) ....... I'll Take care of him! *Points and looks towards the storm king Direction who grew Furious after putting his hands/claws away from his face, from being Blinded. *

✨Twilight- What? no! (Y/n) are you crazy??? . (Y/n) you are my best Friend! I'm not leaving here Without you!

🪐( Y/n)- Oh trust me! I'll be fine! I.....

⛈👑 Storm king- Oh Ho Ho Ho Hoooooo! You really wanna go that Bad missy?!

🪐( Y/n) - * Looks to twilight who is behind me then back to the storm king* for Equestria and for my Friends?? .... I Would! 😠

==================================
(( And so I Fight a 1 on 1 with the Storm king within the clouds as lasers of light and punches where thrown as well as Dodges.

And at the very end it was tie. Because the Storm king was sent flying and falling away from Me.

....... And for me??? I got Too Exhausted, knocked myself out. I was sent falling through the clouds! .

Luckily for me though twilight caught me with her magic grabbed onto the staff at the same time. ))

( this is the Song I Imagine for The 1 on 1 battle with the Storm king.)

==================================

✨Twilights mind - ( Woah! I can't believe that she/they just did that! ) * smiles Sadly at (y/n)*

- ( No ones P.o.v ) -

As twilight Comes down from the clouds with the staff in hoof and (y/n) within her magic. Looking From above the Balcony, The mane 5 were happy and relieved to see that twilight was ok. But...

when they looked to (y/n) knocked out on the floor and looking messed up, they asked on what happened and she only replied with....

That (y/n) Fought the storm king and Actually won! since the storm king was knocked down first.

🌈 Rd- no Way! That's So Awesome! And also really brave for her/them. 😧

yea and no wonder on why she looks like that! Applejack says in shock as the mane six look over at (y/n).

🦋Fluttershy- ummm.. I know we have as well, but.. I think that (y/n) has been through a lot for these last few days. From Fainting in the Desert to getting kidnapped by the Storm kings Army.

🎈Pinkie pie- yea, Uh.. that kind of explains things. Like on why it seemed so Long that you Two were up there. But, Dammit Celestia! I thought that something really really and I mean Really bad might've happened to you two! 😠😩

✨Twilight- don't worry, we were just fine! It's just...... it's just that stuff happened. ☺️😌

The mane five- Oh yeah! , sure , that makes sense!