Pt 15 ( 🪐🦔Kiddnapped: With (y/n)🦔🪐)

- ( Later on the ship ( with (y/n)s p.o.v)-

I slowly start to wake up  to see that I'm in a big metal cadge.

🪐(Y/n)- *slowly opens eyes as i sleepily Groan and my vision starts to clear*

As I was more awake I feel something cold on my neck, and saw that it was made of metal too. It wasn't tight but... it wasn't too loose either.

I tried to take whatever  was on my neck off, but. It didn't budge.

🦔Grubber - ( comes into the room ) Ya know? .. I wouldn't do that if I were you. I'd could just easily zap you from here!

              Zap me? I asked confused.

🦔Grubber - Why? Of course! .. you see, this button that I'm holding has got the  electricity from the top of the very mountain of the realm of the storm king. Sooooo..  I could easily electrify you with one push of this button. As I said before. Grubber reply's as he chuckles evilly.

🪐(Y/n)- but still. I don't get it! Why am I here?

🦔Grubber- it's easy to explain, really. For You see .. the Storm king asked for you, Personally! And Is asking you if you are willing to work for us.

🪐(Y/n)- Wait, Work for you?

🦔Grubber- Yep! And The storm king.. believe it or not. but, he as heard rumours About you and how your quite the special one as well. on now unique you seem to be. 

🦔Grubber- .. I mean..  look at you! .. part unicorn/ part hippogriff? .. I've seen hippogriffs in the past and I know for a Fact that I've never seen them with (hair/manes) before. .. are you like, some kind of changeling?

🪐(Y/n) - Oh. Um.. ok? That's flattering and all but. What does that have to do with anything?

🦔Grubber - well, .. you are the Wielder of the elements  aren't you?

🪐(Y/n)- wielder of Elements?

🦔Grubber- seems like you are. From that cutie mark of yours.

🪐(Y/n)- even if I am or not I still don't get what your getting here.

🦔Grubber- *sigh* don't tell the guards that I said this to you but.... We need you for your power. You could be of great use to us! Of course if anything does seem to go wrong.

🪐(Y/n)-Sooooooo  let me get this Straight? .. you kidnapped me just so I could join your organisation as a Back up to whatever it is that your planning?!

🦔Grubber- well, if you say it like that then.. that sounds about right!  The storm king, his army, Tempest and I will be like... your new family!

🦔Grubber- and plus, after we fully Conquered all of Equestria, you'll be promised with anything that your heart desires as well as anything that you want! Soooooo.. how does that sound?

🪐(Y/n)- And what if I refuse this offer?

🦔Grubber- you wouldn't really have much of a choice, because we'll just zap you conscious and then drain you of your magic anyways.

🪐(Y/n)- if that's what all it takes? Then...

🦔Grubber- Yes?......

🪐(Y/n) Then No! I don't think I'll ever join you or the rest of your storm Amy! 😒

🦔Grubber- nope, that's the wrong answer little miz!
* presses on the button causing (y/n) to be electrocuted And knocked unconscious,(Again)*
—————————————————————————-
                          🦔 Grubber :

Let me ask you something? When you mess with a storm, what do you get? Grubber asks (y/n) who is on the floor of the cadge,unconscious.

                                       ...

                             You get struck!

                  HaHAHAhAHAHAHAHA!!! 

Grubber- Oh I'm so funny, that I amuse myself!

  * Still holds onto the Remote and  Goes out of this sliding door of the room*

====================================