Pt 14 ( ⚠️🪐✨Twilight and (y/n) gets taken by the Storm Army✨🪐⚠️)

🪐( Y/n)s p.o.v -🪐

As my friends parted ways I stayed on where I was, where I was laying down and drawing shapes and sketching emojis in the sand with one of my claws.

But as I was happily doing that... I felt something or someone taping me from behind.

And So I turned around to see what it was, and let's just say that when I founded out on who and what it was.. I freaked, quickly got up and backed up a little.

???- My, my! Your Quite the sketcher, aren't you? ... you might have to something like this for me one day!

It Was Grubber! Tempests (sidekick/Co-worker). And He wasn't alone because, accompanying him was two very big and intimidating looking storm guards.

I back up even more until I finally ran/flew away as fast as possible.

🦔Grubber- storm guards, quick! ( Shes/ they are ) getting away!

Both storm guards- On it! *Runs after*

I was flying/ running so fast that I didn't even realise that I was flying up towards were twilight and spike are.

🐉- Earlier with twilight at a ledge -( spikes p.o.v)🐉

Twilight?

Twilight? .. it's ok. We will figure this out. I say as I try to reassure her.

✨Twilight- *Sobs* No! , I can't... I ruined everything! 1. I lied to (y/n). 2. Broke a pinkie promise, and now.. ( sobs ) there's no hope to save Equestria now! .. it's all,( sobs ) .. it's all my fault! ( Sobs again).

                    Poor twilight!

Poor twilight! .. I ... huh?

I then Hear a noise in the distance. I then see that it was (y/n) running/flying towards me and twilights way.

🐉Spike - ( y/n)?

🪐( Y/n)- * huffing and puffing* spike! ... spike! H.. help me!

Before I knew it, ( y/n) got caught by the two storm guards that was behind ( her/them) , knocked (them/her) unconscious and took (y/n) away, with them.

I really wanted to help (y/n) but unfortunately, when I tried warning twilight.. she completely ignored me!

Then the next thing that I knew it... I suddenly get grabbed from behind and picked up by one of the other storm guards, they cover my mouth with their claws. I struggle for a bit, which hardly did anything, tho twilight did finally notice that something was up and looked at me.

But as She goes into a defensive stance , a big cadge suddenly drops down onto her and sends her up into this Stormship!

Again, I struggle and it doesn't work, but I suddenly came up with a idea. To breath fire onto his hand/claw! Which fortunately for it works as he runs away.

✨Twilight- no no no no!

Also twilight- SPIKE!!

🐉Spike- Twilight!!!

Also spike- I gotta warn the others! *Runs off*

=================================