Pt 17 ( 📜 Reaching Out for Help 📜 )

🪐- With ( Y/n)- 🪐

I wake up to find that I was still in this cadge in Tempest Ship. I try one more time to break free.

But no luck. I try getting up but.. Suddenly everything in my pony body felt weak. I feel weak as in my legs And I only had a little bit of magic.

And from outta nowhere I started hear a voice in my head.

The voice was telling me to stop In using my magic and strength. As well as something to do with .. things having to be hopeless now.

And for some reason i can't help but to argue with it.

The voice- your weak...

🪐(Y/n)- I'm not!

The voice- it's hopeless!

🪐(Y/n)- it's not!

The voice: (( You know? No one cares about you. I mean.... Let's face it. Your friends Hardly notice you and those storm guards? They don't think your special... as Grubber said, they only want you for YOUR Power! And sooner or later, when you got no more power to give? They'll hurt you more than that remote/ Taser thing did! .... after all of this is done your friends will even abandon you JUST because you lied and kept many secrets from them for Years with out end! Then the next thing ya know.... ))

🪐(Y/n)- Shut up... just.... SHUT Up !!! Just listen to me for one second?!! 😠😩

The voice- * is silent* 😳

🪐(Y/n)- * Sigh *😔 look.. I get what your saying and.. your right. I am weak. But, your also wrong.. I have the best of friends a pony.. well, a hippogriff could ever ask for. They wound never leave me............Right???

The voice- you can think what you wish. But I'm just your minds consciousness, warning you of the possibility's. Because, look around you (y/n). Your weak, alone and above all..  loosing your mind when talking to yourself well.. your own head.

The voice- and it's quite clear to see that Equestria has fallen, as well with its ponies being enslaved.

🪐(Y/n)- can you please just stop talking to me like this? .... I think it's best if you leave my head.

The voice- (*sigh*) Fine! But, I didn't say I didn't warn you! ( *Poofs outta Existence *)

🪐(Y/n)s mind: ....... What if... what if my subconscious was right? .. I do seem to be alone, I do seem to be weak and i Also seem to be ignored by the others at times and ......... on no ! Oh nonononononono! No!

—————————————————————————-

Suddenly images pop up into my head of my worst fears! But the ones that really triggered me was when  twilight kicked me out of the castle of friendship and after that, each of my friends just Denied me!

Each of my (( so called)) friends. Told me that they never Actually liked me and just faked being my friend just to make me feel better. ( this happened when I went to each friends Houses.)

They also pretended to have concerns for me as well.

———————————————————————————

Then after that I Sobbed my own heart out as I lay down and hide my face in my wings. ( A mixture between on what  a (bird/cat does).