Pt 19 ( 💖🪐Restoring an Element of Harmony.🪐 💖)

-This plays in the background-

- ( Y/n)s P.o.v -

Right now, I feel nothing but Emptiness and sorrow, as I lay on the cold cadge floor with 2 Storm guards guarding  door from the outside.

  I obviously start to get board. So I drift off into what I thought a dreamless sleep. ( and yes. Again.)

                            - The dream -

   It was dark, really dark. And it was also cold as I
    seemed to be the only one in this dark Void.

       Well... not completely dark, Because I had this brass candlestick that only admitted a little bit
of light.

       But........ unfortunately when I signed in
      relief, I accidentally blew out the candle!

  And when the light was out, I hear a deep voice of evil laughter from all me. So I stood still there in Complete fear.

     I closed my eyes and practically begged for
            whatever it was to stop. Until.....

And For some strange reason the laughter stopped And  I wasn't scared anymore! I felt... calm   somehow.

  I also felt a presence. To which I open my eyes to find a light walking/making its way over to me.

At first it was small.. but, It grew as I saw clearly that from that light was a Beautiful looking Alicorn that
Emitted light off of her! 

She seemed to be the hight of princess Celestia  and she had the colours on her that looked like the elements of harmony! 😲 And when she spoke, it was sweet, majestic and gentle.
===================================
           -The Alicorn of Harmony's Cutie mark-

 ===================================           -The Alicorn of Harmony's Cutie mark-

The Alicorn in front of me, told me that she has brought a message for me. And asked,  if my Name was (y/n).

             I nodded to confirm her question.

🪐(Y/n)- Who.. who are you?

???- I am but a mere helper my dear. And as I said before, I bring a message for you......

🪐(Y/n)- R.. really?! F from who?

???- from no other than your friends of course.

🪐(Y/n) Softly/shocked)- What?! * Eyes widen*