Part 9 ( 🏃‍♀️🏴‍☠️escaping Tempest from the pirates ship🏃‍♀️🏴‍☠️)

=================================

-No ones p.o.v-

                          - Meanwhile -

Meanwhile as Rainbow dash was flying Around the pirate ship with her rainbow trail, little did the bird pirates and the mane six know.. that the sonic rainboom Caught the very attention of the Storm guards, Tempest and grubber on their stormship.

🦔Grubber- huh? .... Oh! Oh! We got a Rainbow, we got  a Rainbow! Awwwe that's so cool!!

 Oh! Oh! We got a Rainbow, we got  a Rainbow! Awwwe that's so cool!!

Tempest- yeah.. they come to alert us. Funny tho .. it doesn't seem like they are headed for black skull island.

🐱Capper- like , Ha Ha funny? Or... ha ha.....

Tempest- *pushes Grubber out of the way as they make there way over to the bird pirates ship*

  - (Also meanwhile ( back on the bird pirates ship)-

Back on the bird pirates ship, Rainbow Dash and captain Celano were just having a good time while sword fighting .. that was until one of the pirates alerted to the rest of the Mane six and the other pirates that the storm Guards were coming right their way.

So the captain gave orders to be prepared to be boarded. as the mane Six joined (y/n) In hiding.

-Below the Deck -

Everyone - *just walked in*

🪐(Y/n)- hey

Everyone else- hey.

🌈Rainbow dash- *nervous laughter* you think she saw my sonic Rainboom?

✨Twilight- Are you KIDDING me?!!!