Pt 24 ( 😲Tempests Sacrifice 😲 and Restoring Equestria )

Tempest smiles at the Girls. But before she could leave however, she notices that the Storm king Was About to Stone the mane Seven and spike!

So, She ran in front of them and Took the hit For them instead as she Got Turned to Stone!

She Was about to be Thrown Overboard along With the Storm king, who was also turned into stone as he breaks into pieces when he hit the Ground.

Anyways.. as I Said, as she Could Fall From the Castles balcony, she Was Fortunate that she was Saved by the Magic of the Storm kings Staff! that All but (Y/n) , was holding.

🌈 Rd- wow! I Can't Believe she Just Did that!

✨Twilight- I can. *Uses the magic of the staff to Turn Tempest back to Normal*

🎆Tempest - * gasp's for air before and then looking to twilight and smiles* * exhales*

🦋Fluttershy- now What?

Everypony- *looks to one another*

🎆Tempest- now? .. we fix Everything. *Walks by Twilights side as twilight then picks (y/n) up and puts (y/n) on her Back*

The others - * follow Close Behind*

Also tempest - * places the Staff in the middle of the Throne Room as the Magic then Releases the princess Magic*

The 3 Princesses - *Exhales*

☀️Celestia- Twilight!

✨Twilight- Princesses! *Embraces Celestia, Luna and Cadance as the rest, Except for (y/n) Joins in*

- After the Mane Six's Hug with the princess -
- ( Y/n )s P.o.v )-

I Start To wake up and I can clearly See that something was happening Outside.

🪐(Y/n)- * Groans*... Wha?? *Looks Out The window* * Gasp! * Woah! Just, Look at all of those lights! 😲
😃

🎆Tempest - well , Good Afternoon to you too! It looks like you woke up just in the nick of time! Are ya feeling good Enough to Walk?

🪐(Y/n)- *shakes head* * nervous chuckles* no. But I must admit, my legs Are still a little Shaken up . So.. umm... would you mind if you could take me to the ledge of the balcony?

🎆Tempest- oh! Sure, of course! * Small Smiles*

🪐( Y/n)- woah! 😲🤩

Also (y/n) - gee Thanks!

🎆Tempest- No Worries, Really!

🪐( Y/n)- Say uhh.. what Exactly Happened?

🎆Tempest- do you want to long or the short version?

✨( Y/n)- umm.. Short?

🎆Tempest- Ok well. You see, That purple alicorn Princess Friend of yours , saved you From when you went Falling unconscious from the sky while also Holding onto the Storm kings staff,

the storm King Was About to Stone you and your Friends but I jumped instead, and lastly the Storm king is now Defeated. And since he's Defeated Equestria is free! .... As you can clearly see.

🪐( Y/n)- * Small laughs*

What? What's so funny? Tempest asked confused with a cute little Head tilt.

Oh! It's nothing... it's just , you Rhymed! I say with a Smirk. 😏

🎆Tempest- *Lightly Laughs* oh I see! It seems like I have haven't I?

I simply nod while smiling. 😊

Main 6- *runs out To the balcony* (Y/N)!!!

🪐( Y/n)- Huh?? , Oh!

🎆Tempest- *lowers Herself as (y/n) Getz off of her Back *

As Soon as I get off of Tempests Back, all of my Friends embraced me in a warm Hug.

🎈Pinkie- your Finally Awake! I'm
Sooooooooooooo - Oooooooooooooooooohhh Happy!! *Blows Party Favor*

🪐( Y/n)- * soft Chuckles* Yeah, I guess I am! 😌😊

Also (y/n)- ya know, I'm So Happy to see you all Again as well! And I think that I've had enough with dealing with the Downfall Of Equestria for one day!

All- *nods and Hums in union*

💎Rarity- Agreed! I feel the Absolute same way, Darling! I'm just Glad that This Whole Issue is dealt with! .. right?

✨Twilight- yea, I guess so!

☀️Celestia- *comes over to the balcony now* that's Really great to hear, twilight! I think that it's time we Re-Do the Friendship Festival Anew and Continue on what we Started. So Until then why Don't you all get yourselfs Prepared and ready ok?

🌙Luna- that's a Fantastic Idea sister! Let us all go!

Everyone- * agrees and cheers as they walk away*