30

As soon as Seokjin opened his door for him, Jungkook invited himself in and closed it, pulling Seokjin in by his collar and immediately attaching their lips.

Seokjin hummed in shock and confusion, his hands falling to Jungkook's waist and holding on tight as he was kissed.

No matter how many times Jungkook kissed him, it always felt like the first. That same rush of need and the slight guilt for wanting him so much drove him to insanity.

The way Jungkook was so determined to kiss and to feel— it made Seokjin so weak. He was too weak.

"So needy?" he questioned as Jungkook trailed kisses down his jaw.

"You're just as needy," Jungkook breathed out against his neck, sending shivers down his spine. Seokjin had to hold on tight to keep sane. He wondered if Jungkook's pretty skin was red underneath the clothes where he was holding onto him. "Come on, let's fix that." Jungkook pushed their crotches together in a hurry and Seokjin was almost positive he'd bruise Jungkook's skin from how desperately he held onto him.

Weak.

"God, you just got here."

It all felt too good though.

Jungkook kissed at his throat and pulled him in by his hips repeatedly. "This is what you wanted." He kissed below Seokjin's ear. "Wanna make you come again. Should I?"

Heat rushed to Seokjin's ears, his cheeks, his dick. Jungkook was feral today and he wasn't sure why, but he didn't care.

"Let's go to the couch." He pulled Jungkook towards his living room, his heart racing as Jungkook took ahold of his belt loops and pulled him back into another kiss once they got there.

His hands roamed Jungkook's small waist, soft and cute— but Jungkook wasn't so soft and cute as he suddenly tugged at Seokjin's pants and unbuttoned them with ease, soon unzipping them and then slipping his tongue into his mouth.

Seokjin groaned into the kiss as Jungkook slipped his hand over his underwear and started palming him. He felt choked up with their first real touch but Jungkook didn't seem affected or flustered at all.

He pulled away as Jungkook grabbed his dick through the fabric.

"J...Jungkook?"

"Is this not okay?" the younger asked, eyeing him as he waited. "Just tell me when to stop and I will."

Seokjin shook his head. "Why would I ever want you to stop? You're just making me- like- really horny though."

"Fuck," Jungkook let out. "Get on the couch. Wanna suck you off."

His dick twitched under Jungkook's hold at the thought of his pretty lips wrapped around him, sucking.

He didn't even get to sit down himself because Jungkook was quick to push him to sit, quick to drop to his knees between his legs.

"Have you done this before?" he asked as Jungkook tugged his pants down. He shook his head, yet it felt so natural, the way he grabbed Seokjin's dick through his underwear and stroked him.

Seokjin's head fell back, cursing as he felt like bucking up into the hold. What was he supposed to do?

His eyes fell closed as Jungkook pulled his underwear and pants down to his ankles. He was half naked and Jungkook was ruining him with every touch.

His slow stroke against Seokjin's dick, the way he used both of his hands and slightly slid his fingers up and down.

"Seokjin." He dropped the honorific. Seokjin dropped his head, his gaze almost fuzzy as their eyes met. "Keep looking at me. Watch me."