There is a mutual agreement for Jin and Namjoon to take her first. She doesn't know how would that be possible. She only knows that no matter, she needs it quick as she could feel her rationality completely leaving her entirely. She is beyond help, not caring if they ruin her, as long as she can quench her body and soul.

"Don't you want to try it again, babe? Taehyung on your pussy and me on your ass... or any one of us?" Jimin had suggested. It was pure filth. His sweet whispers tickle her memories.

"How about two cocks in your pretty pussy?" Yoongi grinned. "You were fantasizing once." Another memory, reminding the dirty thoughts that had invaded her thoughts at times. 'Damn with his soul hear.' Grunts resounded with that information, whilst Yoongi just chuckled so darkly.

'But... The two are well hung. Will they even fit?' She shivers with the realization.

"Oh... don't worry. We stretched you well." Yoongi hums on his seat by the standing lamp, licking her slick that coats his lips.

"Loving you while standing is also one of my fantasies." Jin breathily says. "Now. Hold me." Jin commands. His heavy breathing is fanning on her face. It's warm – more like a temperature that only magma can compare, just like the rest of him, just like the scorching body of Namjoon at her back. "Darling?" He coaxes and she does.

And there, Jin takes her like a puppet. Strings are pulled, unbuckling her wild inhibitions. She was unlike a porcelain doll that is treasured with its fragility. She's more like a rubber, flexible, bent in many ways possible. She is hanging with his thread – his hands on her bum, her hands gripping on her life around his neck and Namjoon on her thighs. They would pluck her strings and make her sing the wonders of the fire that blazes more with their position.

The entire room is filled with the harmony of their moans and grunts. She hear repeated songs of their praises and deep murmurs of her name. They are chanting her name as they pump their lengths with how relentlessly Jin pounds her pussy raw. The vibration of their voices instilling more of her desire. Her body brimming with energy that she didn't know she had. The capacity is surprising and she feels like she can do everything that they want. Only... she is an obedient soul to the seven that surrounds her.

Jin thrusts so deeply and hard that her back would slap against Namjoon's stiff body. The latter had become a wall – preventing them from trampling and tumbling on the floor. Each push is a wish come true. His thickness stretches her more than those playful digits. Its ridges satisfy more of her clenching walls. With his massive cock, it should have been a painful stretch. But with her wetness, he easily massages her deeply to her core. With her release already waiting to burst, she immediately shudders. Her slick squirts on their skins. It pools on the floor. It's messy and Jin rides through it all. His hands bruising on her hips, controlling the way she bucks up and down to his solid length, pushing her against Namjoon.

Her thighs on his legs are a chokehold as he plucks more for a second orgasm before he spurts his hot seed inside her with his pitch higher as he groans her name.

Before she could recover, Namjoon carries her to the bed and lies her flat on her breast. Knees on the edge, bum so high on the air, she is sure that everyone can see her clenching, still hungry for more. Standing, Namjoon takes her. She is twice wet with hers and Jin's cum that his entry is so swift and easy. He is pounding rougher, deeper, making her scream until her voice is but a whisper of more begging – asking for mercy for another caress, for another touch, and another slap on her already red bum. She doesn't care if Namjoon would break her spine anymore. She just wants more. And with his mercy, she would quake and squirt with his length still thrusting with no tomorrow in mind. Not until he fills her with his own release.