She shudders. Heavens forbid.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asks as she buries her face to his neck with the scene of the man being eaten mercilessly by several moving corpses.

"Yahh... Jungkook-ah. Movie dates should be romantic." Yoongi says as he jolts his knee to the youngest's shoulders. The latter is grinning on the floor with his back on Daun's knees, a usual place he sits with Taehyung beside him whenever all of them are watching movies. Yoongi is at her left and Jimin is at her right. Namjoon and Hoseok are together on another seat while the eldest is on a single couch.

"Let me change the movie." Jimin abruptly takes the remote from the youngest's hands, clicks on the exit from the current movie, and abruptly clicks anything else before Jungkook could smack the remote off from his hands.

"This is not fair." Jungkook protests and searches for the controller. The poor remote had flown, slides underneath the couch, and towards their back.

"Why would you think that zombies are good for movie dates?" Jin scowls.

"I don't think this remote is still working." Jungkook's mutters as he keeps on smacking the remote control on his palm, not minding Jin's mumblings and how the room has become stand still.

No one bothers to say anymore as all the other's eyes and ears are on the new movie playing.

They can only hear the multiple moans, groans and the sounds of skin wetly smacking each other on the scene. Perhaps someone had watched the particular movie and stopped on that scene that is why it played right on that moment when Jimin clicked it. It continues where men and women are naked among the elegant silk sheets and multitudes of pillows, having sex. Some are doing it by pairs or by threes...even fours. It is set inside what it seems to be a castle. The sound is obscene, filthy and arousing. Though the private parts were covered with the haze of the smoke, the act was plain explicit. It clearly shows the lewd orgy on the screen.

"That's more I like it." Taehyung chuckles as he nibbles his lips.

It's not the first time that they had seen sexy movie scenes together. It's just triggered something after the last time that they heard the leader's grunts and groans as he made love with their moaning Daun. The memory was tucked comfortably inside their brains and now it's haunting them with its new resolve. Not with how brazen Yoongi had made her scream with pleasure at the balcony. Her wonderful sounds are still fresh on their minds. They want to do the same with Daun. They want to fuck her where she can't do anything but scream. They want her pleasure echoing all over the house.

Jin clears his throat as he relaxes on the backrest. His ears are already turning red. It's a question if it's of embarrassment or of his arousal.

Hobi smirks as he gulps. His legs widely spread as he bends over, closer to the screen. Eyes darkening with the obscenity. His fingers caresses on his chin, as if considering on mirroring just that with their Daun.

The two on each Daun's sides seems to stop breathing with their vision nailed on the screen. Yoongi's hold on her hands is becoming tight. Jimin's head resting on her shoulders, tongue licking the drool at the corner of his plump lips.

Namjoon just casually reaches out for his beer at the coffee table and drinks on it, seemingly quenching his sudden thirst.

The scene then is focused on a couple where the man kisses his partners neck while he is pounding her relentlessly. Their breathing is heavy. They murmur nothing but filth and heat.

As Daun watches, the actor seems to transform to one of her seven. It's hard to see him as a specific one, as each second the man would morph from Namjoon to Jin and to Jimin or to Jungkook. As the actor touches his partner intimately, she would imagine it to be Yoongi or Taehyung. And when he dives to the actress's breasts, she would see him as Hoseok. One thing is sure, she is imagining the wanton woman as her, writhing to each of the actors touch... moaning and flinching with desire.