xi

"I have a good feeling about this", Maggie told me as we were entering the diner. We had become close since we had time to get to know each other prior. It was easy because our stories were the same, just that she didn't ruin things. "I hope so", i replied as we followed the waiter to our reserved table where we found Mr. Grey waiting for us. He was not alone. "Lina, Maggie, this is My son Henry", he was a handsome fellow. Tall and muscular too. "Pleasure", we shook hands and sat. "I have heard alot about you Lina", Henry told me making me more curious. "All good things, i hope", "Yes, but one stood up more than the other, you are one hell of a business woman", that made me laugh and so did he. "Good evening and welcome, may i take your orders? I only have one for Mr. Grey and Miss Riverson's at the moment", the waiter said. I didn't remember giving my order but i trusted Cheng so i remained silent as Maggie and Henry placed their orders as well.

Turns out Henry was in charge of the China branch and was enjoying the change because he spend his whole life in London. He loved our ideas. Our food came and we ate and laughed. "So did you come with the contract?", Mr. Grey asked taking a pen out of his breast pocket. I nod furiously making Henry chuckle. He looked at the contract value and initiated the page without blinking an eye then he signed it and gave it to Henry who signed too then stamped and remained with their copy. "Am going to bed now, Lina please walk me to my car", Mr. Grey said and i followed. "Lina, you are a brave young woman. Thank you for this and am sorry i over reacted", i was not expecting that. "No you-", "Allow me to finish. You deserved a benefit of doubt sweetie. I knew that your Father gave you that project, it was not fair for me to rush into making such decision, we have known each other all our lives, i just panicked at the thought of loosing the investors, i didn't even loose them. I hope this helps you rebuild the relationship you had with Roman god knows that man loves you more than he does himself", he held my hands in his and squeezed gently. I let go and hugged him. "Thank you so much, this means the world to me, i will not let you down". "I know Lina, i know", he kissed my forehead and got in the car. I returned to the table feeling like a new person. "So where are you guys going after here?", Henry asked his eyes not leaving Maggie, Oh! I feel love in the air. "I want to go dance the night away", she said blushing and that was my queue to leave. "Am going to see Chef Young then will go to the hotel, am so tired", i said standing up and leaving. "May i come in?", i asked a very busy Cheng who gestured for me to enter, he was busy giving instructions and shouting orders while pulling me a chair. The angle allowed me to see all parts of the kitchen, it was fascinating seeing it that busy. A bowl of ice cream was suddenly on my face, i accepted quickly before he could change his mind. I kept eating slowly and asked questions when i didn't understand things like al dente or souffle. He explained while still working and before we knew it, closing time arrived and they were cleaning things up. Yes he helped too, we walked to his office where he filed the orders for the night so that the manager can put in the system tomorrow.

We reached the hotel and took a shower separately. Honestly i was craving him, kisses were not enough anymore but i knew that my next move was going to decide our way forward. I tied my hair in a bun and got dressed in one of his t-shirts. Even though i was a plus size his t-shirts still ended up being bigger than me. He was dressed in sweat pants only exposing his sexy dragon tattoo that was from his neck to his back then emerging on his waist. He got between the sheets and pulled me towards him. "Cheng?", "Yes Lina". "Am ready", i felt him get tense, he turned me towards him. "What?", "Am ready to try us out", realisation hit him and his blue eyes went darker. "You're ready to be my girlfriend?", "Yes. It scares the crap out of me but yes". "You know that there is no going back after this, you will be mine completely right?", i nod my head making him smile. "Finally, i have been craving you for months", he said hovering over me making the t-shirt go higher and my breathing become heavier. I was worried, what if my body was not attractive anymore, and have i gained weight? Gosh i don't think i shaved. "Relax Cupcake", he said from my neck he was kissing his way to my lover body, when i was about to reply his tongue licked my clit and i lost it, "aaah!" i screamed in ecstasy. He feasted on me like i was some sort of meal eating all my juices and making me see the stars three times. By the time he was back to my level i could barely keep my eyes open, he kissed me and i was out.