ix

"Why me? I mean we are two different people", "Different? How?", he asked with curiosity. "Cheng you are way out of my league, you know what you want and you make it happen, i still have self doubt, i know am good at what i do but after what happened with Tyler am scared of doing anything", i had no idea i was crying until i felt him sitting next to me pulling me into a hug. "Cupcake, i believe in you and i know that you are one amazing woman. What happened between you and that idiot could have happened to anyone. Stop blaming yourself ok? Situations like those build us, they make us stronger and attentive. Am not saying that am better than Tyler, am just saying that i know you are the one for me and am willing to try my best to be there for you, being a Chef is hard. If my family was not there for me, i wouldn't have reached where i am now and trust me, we have fought before, my Father almost disowned me but they never gave up on me. I can't ignore my feelings for you Lina, not anymore. He kissed the top of my head. I kept on enjoying the comfort with a huge smile on my face. We returned to the hotel close to midnight and i was told that the airport car was going to arrive at ten in the morning. "Cupcake, i had an amazing time tonight, thank you", he said looking at our interlocked fingers, it felt right and it scared the crap out of me. "Me too", i said making him turn look in my eyes then my lips. I swallowed hard. He kissed me again but this time it got tense that we ended up on my bed with me half naked, he explored my body to an extent that if he was an artist am sure he would draw me. I kept moaning and holding on to the sheets. "You are so beautiful", he said kissing my neck then my lips, i felt his fingers pushing though my panties, i moaned when his finger was on my bud. The way he played with it drove me crazy, i felt my lower part tighten, i reached my high pulling him closer to deepen the kiss as i enjoyed the ride. It felt amazing, i was so tired and it was not even real sex. Gosh it was so long since i had a release and this man hovering over me just did it with his finger on my clit, god bless him. He pulled back looking at me with hungry eye, i felt his fingers whipping my juices then he pulled it out of my panties and sucked them. Still keeping eye contact, it was the sexiest thing i have ever seen. "Delicious", he said after humming. He pulled me towards his chest causing me to close my eyes and fall asleep.

He woke me up at eight so that i could get ready. He stayed until i finished packing then left after exchanging phone numbers, he even kissed me goodbye with a promise of seeing me soon. I was ready early enough to have time for breakfast. I found Dad in the restaurant, greeted him and went to the buffet where i took what i wanted and returned to sit on the same table as he did. "Lina, am sorry, i over reacted and said things that i did not mean, it was not fair to you", "No you didn't, i cost us our big client and i deserved what happened", i said focusing on my food. "Am not talking about the client, am talking about you being good enough, you are my daughter and you are beautiful any man would be lucky enough to have you, not the other way around", i turned to look at him. "Its true though, what you said, he even admit it. He was with me so that he could get connections, he was with me because i was safe, he grew into loving me, but in the beginning i was not worth it for him. Don't beat yourself up Dad, you just said what people were avoiding to tell me to my face". I finished and went to the lobby. The car was waiting for us along with Kelly. She was all smiles, "How was celebrating?", "Eventful", her face lit up at my answer. I knew she wanted more but i was happy that Dad came and interfered. We got in the car and left. One thing that stuck to my head and turned to a mission was getting Mr. Grey back. When i arrived at my apartment, i took a shower and settled down eating some grapes when my phone rang. It was Cheng, i totally forgot about him. "Seems like my efforts of staying in your mind did not pay off", he said calmly. "Am sorry i had a lot in my mind that i forgot to call", i said. "What's on your mind Cupcake?", "You... and Dad. I feel like i need to repay him", "How?". "Well the account we lost. I want to get it back", "Ok, am in, let's do it", he replied excited. Was he crazy? "Uh... let's do what?", "Get the account back for him, we are a team so talk to me, run me through", shit he was serious. I explained it to him, he thought it was a good idea so we should Run with it. Operation getting Mr.Grey back activated.