Moaning mess

TW: SEXY TIME :)

Wilhelm and Simon were in the corner away from the massive crowd.

" Hey Si..." Willie said with a slur to his tone
"How would you feel if i.." Willie was cut off by August

"We're starting shots"

Simon gave Willie a side - eye. Wilhelm politley declined August's offer and said they had something at home they needed to take care of.

They quickly left the party desperate to be alone together.

-

Simon flopped onto Willies bed, Wilhelm followed by laying beside him.

Wilhelm stared at the beautiful boy that laid beside him, the prince turned onto his side, and began to rub Simons back gently, repeating the same circular motion

Simon rolled over facing Wilhelm. The tension between the two ignited quickly.

Wilhelm slowly moved his hand to the rim of Simons jeans and slowly began to find his way to the zipper.

Simon was breathing heavy,  the thoughts and dreams Simon was having were hot. The two boys quickly connected their lips - the kiss grew deeper and more passionate by the second.

Willie was now un-zipping Simons jean zipper, as Simon unzipped Wilhelm's.

Simon threw his head back as the crown prince began to plant kisses all across his shoulders and neck, making Simon moan.

"Fuck Willie.." Simon said with a loud moan. Wilhelm grabbed the other boys thigh and pulled his lips to Simons ear and whispered "Are you sure? "

Simon knew what Willie meant. "We don't have too." Willie said with a small clear of his throat.

but Simon knew what he wanted. And he wanted it now. "Im ready, give it to me."

Willies heart skipped a beat and he slowly began to hover over the smaller boy and started placing kisses on his neck and chest.

Simon moaned at each kiss that Willie gave him. Wilhelm couldn't wait any longer and slowly started to pull down Simons underwear, planting kisses on his thighs slowly making his way upward. Simon was a moaning mess underneath him.

Willie sat up and opened his nightstand to grab a condom.

Willie returned to the bed and opened the wrapper with his teeth then proceeded to lay on top of the smaller boy.

"Are you sure Si?" Willie said while putting the condom on "Because we don't have too- "

Willie was cut off by Simon smashing his lips into Willies, they fit perfectly together like puzzle pieces.

Simon broke the kiss " Im ready.. " Wilhelm nodded slowly. He adjusted himself and slowly went in.

Simon let out a load moan which turned Wilhelm on even more, Simon gave Wilhelm the nod to keep moving.

He slowly thrusted into him. "Are you okay Si?" Wilhelm said while trying not to moan as loud as possible.

Simon was lost in a trance but tried his best to speak but could only form the words. " I- I'm okay.. " Wilhelm nodded and thrusted into him with a faster pace this time.

Simon dug his nails in Wilhelms back and shoulders, moaning with every movement. Wilhelm could tell Simon was close, so was he. The prince connected their lips one more time, capturing Simons moans in Willies mouth.

Wilhelm pulled out breathing heavily and took the condom wrapper off and threw it away.

" Holy" they said together. Simon made his way up to Willies chest and laid his head on his shoulder.

Willie looked down at the perfect boy he loves, his heart beating so hard he felt it would fall out his chest.

He began to play with his hair, examining each curl twirling his fingers in them.

Simon was asleep within 5 minutes, but it took Wilhelm a good 20 minutes to fully relax and regain focus, he closed his eyes and got lost in his mind until sleep took him in its grasp..