The text

| hello everyone! This is my first time ever writing a story. So don't judge- I will do my best! <3 it would also mean the world if you voted for my story! |

*The story starts out right as Wilhelm got into the car after the final hug of the season*

I hope you have a nice Christmas.
The words wouldn't leave Wilhelm's head,
what the fuck was I thinking.

He began to rub his chest to calm himself down, but nothing was helping, all he wanted to do was jump out of the car and kiss Simon in-front of everyone.

But as the crown prince, He couldn't. The words Simon last said to him were repeating in his head like a treadmill that couldn't be turned off.

He didn't choose this, He didn't choose any of this. Royalty, Loving Simon. He did nothing wrong.

As the car pulled into the palace, reality hit Wilhelm, he would have to face his mother.

Wilhelm slowly opened the car door, and got out, his legs felt weak - and his stomach had this huge pit, like there is this void that he can't fill.

When Wilhelm got to the palaces door, Malin opened it and greeted him. "Good Evening your majesty."

He liked Malin in many ways - Although she wasn't allowed to truly have a conversation with Wilhelm, He always knew that deep down, She understood Wilhelm's pain.

"Where is mom?"

"She's in Eric's room."

Wilhelm's heart sank. He almost completely forgot about everything that had happened, he was so focused on Simon - that his whole mind shut down.

Hearing Eric's name created a lump in Wilhelm's throat.

He quickly moved past Malin into the palace, he took off his navy blue blazer and handed it to one of the bodyguards to hang up.

To his left was Eric's room, he couldn't dare to even glance at it, knowing he would instantly break down.

He slowly walked upstairs to his room, Malin traced a few feet behind him.

When he entered his room, he immediately flung himself onto his bed and felt the salty hot tears run down his cheeks.

I hate myself - why did Eric go instead of me - I'm a mistake - i might as well die - i have no one

But that wasn't true, He still had Simon - Maybe they weren't, so to say lover's , but they made up.

Wilhelm reached for his phone that was on his nightstand and quickly wiped away the water pouring out his eyes.

WILHELM
Simon can we please talk in private?

i miss you

simon please, i need to talk to someone

im sorry for everything

SIMON
yes meet me in front of hillerska at 9 tomorrow...
i miss you too

Wilhelm's heart sank, He missed him too - he couldn't get his hopes up, they were just talking as friends.

WILHELM
i'll see you there