be nice

|This goes right off chapter 12|

Wilhelm closes the curtain cutting out all the moonlight shining into the room. He then Joins Simon again in the twin bed.

His leans over Simon, one hand on Simons waist, the other holding himself up. There lips connect again, igniting the heat that used to be there.

"Simon, did you find Max like, handsome in anyway?" Willie said while gently pulling away from Simon, still leaning over him.

"Willie please can you let us enjoy this moment." Simon grabbed the waistband of Willies boxers pulling him back down to be ontop of him. Si grabbed the back of willies head pushing him down harder.

Willie pulled back again "But do you?" Simon gave up so he sighed and sat up. He gently pushed Willie off of him.

"Willie, please stop asking me about Max. I talked to him one time. And i'm pretty sure he will back down considering the fact that you kissed me right infront of his face. And by the way i'm still not completely okay with that yet."

"Why won't you answer my question. Please just be honest." Wilhelm eyes started deeply into Simons eyes.

"Honestly, he wasn't the worse thing to look at. There i said it. But saying that does not mean that i will go fuck him. I think your a much better sight then Max."

Wilhelm thought about Simons answer. He couldn't tell whether he should be worried by the fact that simon thinks he cute. Or whether he should be flattered because Simon called Wilhelm cuter then Max.

"Okay, Im sorry." Wilhem said as he began to pull Simon close once again before connecting their lips.

Simon pushed Willies head away before saying "To late. You completely ruined the mood." Simon jokingly glared at Willie.

He then gave the prince a kiss goodnight.

a lot had happened today. It was their first day back, and already they found out about August and Sara, Wilhelm literally came out, there's a new gay kid in school. Simon and Willie are now back together.

_______________________

The morning sun lit up the room, sending tints of yellow and orange throughout Willies bedroom.

Willie held Simon close against his bare skin. Admiring how beautiful he looked sleeping.

Willie gently kissed the top of his head to wake him up.

"Good morning." Willie said, his voice flooded with sleepiness

"Good morning" Simon responded with a soft smile. His tired eyes still working on opening all the way.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" Simon said, whilst tracing his hand down the princes waist.

"I'm good."

Simon licked his lips, then gave Wilhelm another kiss before there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Wilhelm asked still admiring the beauty of the smaller boy that layed next to him.

"It umm, max. "

Willie eyes widened - same with simons.

"what the fuck is he doing here" Wilhelm said under his breath so only simon could here

Simon shrugged then continued to say "Don't be a jerk. He did nothing wrong, if anything you should be the one who has to apologize."

Wilhelm closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Before getting up to go answer the door.

Wilhelm grabbed the handle and slowly pulled the door open. The prince stood. still in only his boxers.

"Hey." Max said looking down at his feet avoiding all eye contact.

"What do you want." Willie responded in away to show Max he was annoyed.

"Willie be nice." Simon said from the bed.

Willie had no reaction to what simon had said, but Maxes face quickly turned beat red.

"Have i interrupted you? If so i'm so sorry, and I will be on my way right now."

Willie wanted to punch his face for being so polite

"No you haven't, but It would still be nice if you did leave." Wilhelm said whilst sarcastically smiling.

"Oh i-"

Simon quickly showed up beside wilhelm, with one of the princes shirts on.

"Don't mind him, he just seems to be in a bad mood." Simon shot willie a look.

"I guess he's in a bad mood then all the time." Max responded. Nobody laughed. It was just akward silence.

"So Max, why did you stop by?" Simon asked with a smile

"I was assigned to wake everyone up for breakfast this week. So time for breakfast."

"Oh." Simon paused before saying "Thank you, we will be down soon."

Max kept making his way down the hallway as Willie closed the door. Both of them began to get dressed. Simon threw on willies blue sweater.

"Willie, why are you so rude with Max? Your like one of the most kind people i have met?"
Simon said while stepping into his jeans.

"I don't know, i'll try to be more - polite." The prince put a red shirt over his head along with jeans for pants.

They continued to get ready before walking down to breakfast. The walk wasn't awful, they got shot some weird looks, but quite a bit of smiles.

The school day wasn't awful either. People acted as if nothing really happened. Willie and Simon held hands in the hallway, and even kissed. Just like any other normal couple.

For willie. The worst part of his day was first hour. The whole time Simon and Max were laughing with each other, and sharing did you just see that looks. It made Wilhelm want to run out of the classroom.

But he trusted Simon. And he didn't want to be controlling in any way. He believed that Simon can be friends with anyone, without Wilhelm judging him in anyway. He just couldn't help but get the worry that max was only trying to be more than friends.