Hi, im max

They both started to run through the hallway laughing hands together. They were both headed to the same class.

Right when they got to the door they froze.

"Shit Simon." Wilhelm whispered while grabbing Simon and pinning him against the wall to make sure he didn't open the door.

"what?!" Simon said as wilhelm gently released him

"People are gonna be suspicious when we literally walk into class late together." Wilhelm stressfully ran his hand through his hair

"Fuck your right. Wanna skip?" Simon said with a playful
smile

"Simon. Everyone probably already notices that we aren't in our spots. There's definitely already rumors flying around."

"Blondie is gonna hate that. Sad, I was really interested."

"Fuck you." Wilhelm smiled while playfully hitting simon in the shoulder. Forgetting how small Simon was, The prince was a little to aggressive and made Simon fly back and hit the door.

Simons hands flew over his mouth, same with wilhelms. Simon quickly backed away from the door and stood next to Willie, as they watched their teacher slowly open the door.

"Good morning boys, would you like to join the rest of the class?"

Simon and Wilhelm slowly entered the classroom, faces beaming red.

Simon walked a few steps ahead of Willie, the room filled with "oooo" and whispers. The teacher quickly quieted everyone down as soon as Wilhelm sat down in his desk at the back of the classroom.

Wilhelm looked up to see that Simon in the front of the room standing next to his desk

Simon stopped seeing that his spot was taken by August
"Excuse me, that's my spot." Simon said rudely while glaring right at Sara who was sitting next to August.

"Sorry, bud you have to go find a new spot." August said with a smirk.

"Bitch." simon whispered under his breath. Simon looked back at wilhelm and rolled his eyes. Wilhelm took a big breath trying his best to not start yelling at August.

Simon scanned the room to find a new spot to sit. He saw a open seat kinda near wilhelm so he began walking over to the spot.

Once simon sat down, the blond haired boy sitting next to him introduced himself.

"Hi i'm Max."  He said as he held out his hand to shake.

"Simon" he said as he shook maxes hand back. "are you new here? I haven't seen you before?"

"Yeah, it's my first day. I used to go to the school back in Bjärstad - I remember you from there, since you were the only other openly gay kid at school" Max laughed

" What do you mean the only other?" Simon asked confused.

"Oh, yeah i'm gay too." Max said as a tint of red crossed his face. He began to say something else but then stopped when all of a sudden Wilhelm was hovering over simon kissing him right in-front of Max.

"Oh" Max said in disappointment, Willie released his lips from Simon, then glared at Max.

"Simon, how about we take your idea of skipping class." Wilhelm said seriously still staring into Maxes soul. Simon quickly got up and pushed Willie out of the door.

Everyone in the classroom including the teacher sat in disbelief as they had just seen that whole entire thing happen. The Crown prince kissing Simon Erikkson infront of everyone.

|IM SO SORRY TO LEAVE IT AT THIS... but i have to go to soccer practice! I'll try to write another chapter before i go to bed tonight 🤎 but how do we feel about this chapter? 🙈|