Glitchy sketches

Ekatsime walked into their room after a hard day, they prefer Emki.  For obvious reasons.  They consider themselves normal. They usually wear jogging pants and a t-shirt, their hair was quite poofy, but not curly, and it wasn't black, or brown, more greyish, they thought this was their only unique trait, so they never dyed it. And they had a long day. Nothing like drawing after one too! Their sleep schedule is bad as it is, so They might as well make it worse so maybe it can get better.
*You take out your pen and start to draw.  A whole world forms in your head as it takes shape.  The colors, the emotions, miraculously fits onto a tiny little tablet. But your missing something. You'll find it another day, now, let's look for inspiration through the wondrous world of UnderTale!
*You click on the app and wait for it to load.
"Hm that's new."   The game was glitching on Ki.
Flashes of a new text appeared on the screen, They assumed it was a mod They accidentally downloaded. 
*you press enter anyway.
*the monitor got so bright. You closed your eyes. 
*You awoke in a strange place. 
*You use petals on the palms of your hands, using them to push yourself up. 
"Where am I?"
*You look around. 
*Your in the game.
*You also look very stupid
"Well this is new. Guess there's only one thing I can do." 
Ki stands up and walks toward the compelling light. 
"Ok here it goes."
Ki touches the light and it flows through their hands like water, it's warm.
A menu shows up in front of Ki's face. 
"U-uh umm- 'Create'? This isnt a part of my game.  Oh well."
*You touch the light. 
*You look a little less stupid than before. 
"I like it!"
Ki has indigo and grey themed clothing, with a splash of color here and there.  Ki loves the style. 
"Let's continue." 
*A stupid looking flower approaches you.  Looking like a smiley trash bag. 
Ki knows who this is.  Oh great.  It's flowey. 
"Howdy! Your new to the underground aren't- ya?"
*You flipped off the smiley trash bag of a flower. 
*The flower was not very smiley. 
"ARE. YOU. KIDDING. I ME."
*The stupid looking flower gathers himself. 
"Just you wait. Once you give up on this world you'll have no choice, but to give your power back to me! I guess I'll just kill you again, and again, AND AGAIN, AGAIN ..."
"Oh great, here we go." 
*the psychotic looking flower approaches. 
*his face twists into an unrecognizable expression after he sees you soul. 
"I-I'll kill you!" Flowey says. 
*Flowey seems to know that you've been here before, however he still tries to kill you.  
"K." Ki really doesn't care.
Ki has been here before, maybe not physically, but is surprisingly chill about the fact that they just got sucked into a video game. 
*3..
*2...
*1...
A fireball flew across Ki's vision. 
*Miraculously, somehow, the flower disappeared.
*A goat mom appeared.
Let's let the games begin.

Create!Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें