Upon seeing Shen Yu's body, Li Feng has totally lost his mind. He lowered his head to kiss Shen Yu. He kisses the snowy collarbone down to the chest and then to the stomach. Li Feng's kiss continued to travel down. While his mouth was busy kissing and leaving love marks on Shen Yu's body, his hand had already moved down to Shen Yu's entrance to stretch him.

Because of the earlier passionate kiss Shen Yu has already become a bit wet down there, thus Li Feng uses those to help open Shen Yu's entrance.

After stretching him and feeling he was ready to welcome little Feng in, did Li Feng withdraw his fingers and replace it with little but big Feng.

When Li Feng first entered him, it was so painful to the point Shen Yu thought he was going to die, however with the kisses that Li Feng gave him it really made him relax a lot.

Li Feng begins to move slowly and soon his movement becomes very rough.

Every thrust was deep and hit Shen Yu's sweet spot making him moan nonstop feeling the pleasure. The feeling of pleasure was too good. It was unbelievably good sending Shen Yu to cloud nine.

Li Feng uses the skills he learned from reading those three cultivation books Shen Yu got for him. They did it in many positions. It feels so great!

Shen Yu has already fainted, who knows when. His snowy body is now covered with love marks almost everywhere. Because his skin is so white, it makes the marks more noticeable and erotic when one sees it.

The two did couple cultivation for the whole night.

When Shen Yu woke up, he was still in Li Feng's embrace with Li Feng hugging his waist.

Li Feng was still sleeping soundly.

There was blood on the stone where they were sleeping. Since Shen Yu was still a virgin, thus when they dual cultivation there was blood streaming down from his entrance.

Shen Yu tries to move, yet he finds it very difficult to do so. His body aches so much, especially his back.

Looking at his body, Shen Yu was stunned to see how there were a lot of love marks around it. Before he could react to it, the spiritual flower flew in front of him.

"Since you had already consummated, the curse had already been broken off." The flower informs him.

The flower then flew away. Too embarrassing to witness the scene. It was such an erotic scene.

For god's sake, the spiritual flower is still a single flower!

"Wait!" Shen Yu called out in a hoarse voice.

The spiritual flower reluctantly stopped.

"Can you help me erase his memory?" Shen Yu asked. He was afraid Li Feng might not be able to take what happened between them when he woke up, so he could only ask the spiritual flower for help.

Shen Yu did not know the art of removing one's memory. Besides his cultivation was much lower than Li Feng, there is no way he would be able to remove Li Feng's memory of their passionate night.

"Do you not want him to remember?" The spiritual flower asked back.

These lovely birds, can't they just marry already!? 

What has been done has already been done.

"Please, help me." Shen Yu pleaded. He didn't want Li Feng to wake up and took pity on him.

Even though he loves Li Feng, it doesn't mean that he would force Li Feng to love him back. Love is something that can't be forced.

"I can, but there's a price you have to pay. Are you willing to pay the price for that?"

"Yes, I'm willing.

"You're not going to ask what the price you need to pay for is?"

"I'm willing to do anything for his happiness."

"I can help you erase his memory, but if I do that my cultivation would decrease and your true appearance just now would turn back to the ugly scar again since I would need more time to cultivate before I restore my power again. Are you sure you're willing to do that?"

"Yes, please." No matter what, Shen Yu is willing to do anything for Li Feng. He really didn't want Li Feng to wake up and hates him so he can only choose to erase his memory of their passionate night together.

"Alright." With that a light shone above Li Feng's head, erasing his memory of that passionate night the two of them shared together.

Once the light fades away, the spiritual flower has also disappeared within the air.

Shen Yu's true appearance has changed back to the ugly scar and pimples around his face.

"Please, don't hate me. I love you, Li Feng." Shen Yu kisses the sleeping Li Feng gently on the lips.

—--------------------------------

The author has something to say:

Sigh...these two lovely birds are being too much!