Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~chap 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n : yes... Who is it?

..... : it'sme Tae.. TaeTae...!!

I looked at my phone and put it back against my ear.

Y/n : Tae... Who?

Tae : you forgot me!? That night when we bump into each other!!  Then we went to hospital.Remember?

Y/n : Ahh... Tae.... Okay. How are you? Wait!! How you got my number? ( I was surprised and confused.)

Tae : I have my sources.

I could feel he was smiling.

"Sources" !! What does that mean? Who is he?

I was pulled out from my confused thoughtswhen he spoke again.

Tae : so... I was asking... I mean I wanted to ask that.... Umm....what are you doing today. Are you free today? ( he asked little nervous.)

Y/n : why are you asking? ( I said in monotone.)

Tae : I mean its Sunday andif you are free... Then... Like...we could meet somewhere.. !?

I was very curious how he got my number.

Y/n : Okay....only when you tell me how you got my number!! Okay?

Tae : I'll tell you when we meet! hmm?

I wanted to know how he got my number.

Y/n : okay.... So where you want to meet ?

~~~~~One hour later~~~~~

He asked me to meet him in a restraint.

When I got here he was sitting on a table. He looked different. Most handsome. He wasn't in any normal clothes.

He looked dressed. Just for a normal meeting!!

I went to him. He was playing with his phone.

Y/n : Hellooo... !!

He looked up. Like he wasn't expecting me to come. His PokerFace changed to excited one.

Then he stood up,greeting me.

Tae : H-Hi... Y/n please sit.

I sat across him. Then I asked the question directly.

Y/n : how you got my number?

Tae : At least ask "how are you"first, y/n hmm? Then order something, then I'll answer your question!!

He gave me his stupid smile. I didn't say anything for a minute. Neither did he. Like he was waiting for something.

I sighed and asked him with a fake smile.

Y/n : How are you Tae?

Tae : oh I am good. (smiling widely) Thank you for asking. How are you, y/n?

Y/n : I am good too. Should we order something?

Tae : yes please... Whatever you want... (he looked around then called waiter. He looked at me. ) so what do you want to order?

I felt so exhausted of this. I gave him a death glare. But it didn't effect him at all.

Tae : okay... I'll order first.

He ordered whatever he wanted. Then I did mine. Our order arrived soon.

Y/n : are you going to tell me that how you got my number?

He was eating and suddenly looked at me when I asked. He kept chewing and swallow his food.

Tae : About that.... aamm.... Actually... I called at your workplace and asked for your number.

Y/n : And they gave it you.... just like that!!

Tae : No..... But I told them that I liked a property. I needed to ask you about that property in more detail so... They gave it to me. And by the way how is your knee??

I didn't know how to react. I only do paperwork in my office. I am not an agent who meets customers. So why, they gave my number to him.

Y/n : my knee is fine now.....
So you called my company and asked my number, so you ask ME in person about how is my knee?

Tae : well l..... Wanted to ask you that too but that was the main reason...

He pursed his lips.... He was nervous.

Tae : the main reason was I wanted to know you more...I know it’s too early to say this since we only met one time, by accident ( he said with smile) I like you y/n.  (He said softly)

My eyes got big. My heartbeat increased. I took a deep breath.

This wasn't what I was expecting. I liked him from our first meeting. I wasn't ready for it but I was happy too. I looked at him into his eyes.

Y/n :I know where this conversation is going but this can't be happening Tae. I am sorry. (I said softy)

I smiled at him. He looked everywhere else but me. He was sad and disappointed. Then he looked back at me.

Tae : Can I ask why... Do you like anyone or have a boyfriend or are you engaged? Oh my....!!! ( he said last two words in panic then cover his mouth and said)

Tae : ARE YOU MARRIED!?

Y/n : Okay.... calm down. I am not married or anything else that you said. It just.... (I pursed my lips) I don't have time for this.

Tae : I am not asking to make me qyour boyfriend all of a sudden. Just.... We can start just seeing each other, meeting each other time to time.

He said with a smile. I was about to answer him. But suddenly...

...... : Hi!! y/n...!!

Someone called my name from behind. I frowned. And looked behind me.
It was Lisa.

Oh no! what she is doing here? I thought to myself.

Y/n : H-Hi.... (I said a little nervous) wh-what are you doing here?

I felt like her dream come true. She always wanted me to see a guy. She sometimes, forcefully, sent me on blind dates. I always behaved cold on those dates, so the guy don't ask me out again.

She looked at me with slight shocked expression but then she smirked. She sat down.

Lisa : I was here to meet my friend. I was about to leave but then I saw you... Two.

Then she looked at Tae. More like checking him out.

Lisa : Hello... I am Lisa. y/n's friend and colleague. (she said waving her both hands at him)

Tae looked at her then me then her.

Tae : I am TaeHyung. You can call me Tae.

Lisa : Ohh... Tae. The guy y/n bumped into. And she got her knee bruised. (Tae's eyes got big by surprise) Ahh... Don't look surprised. She tells me everything.

Lisa : she also told how handsome you are. ( she said looking at me while wiggling her eyebrows. She looked back at Tae) you know she couldn't stop talking about you.

Tae looked at me. Again, that stupid smile. It made my heart flutter. I knew I was blushing and got so nervous that I couldn't say anything.

Lisa : By the way.... Are you two dating since then?( she said with confused expression )

Tae : yes...!!
Y/n : no....!!

We both said at the same time. I glared at Tae and raised a brow.

Tae : well... No... We are not dating. Its our first meeting. ( Tae looked into my eyes ) but I would love to meet her again and again. ( he said softly )

I heard Lisa whistle. I looked at her with surprised eyes.

Lisa : aww... Tae. That would be so good. What do you say y/n?

Y/n : ah.. Umm... I-I...( before I could say anything )

Lisa : okay Tae... She said yes. So when eedo you meet her next time? How about you text her. Umm.. Today is Sunday. So, how about this Tuesday evening?

Tae : that's Okay with me! ( he smiled widely ) emm... Y/n you okay with that?

Y/n : n--

Lisa : yes, she is. Don't forget to text her place and time!! See you around. Bye... ( Again, she said waving her both hands at him )

Tae called waiter and paid for our food.

Tae : Okay... B-Bye~ y/n, Lisa... ( Tae stood slowly. He wasn't expecting our meeting this short. But he seemed happy too, maybe he was thinking about our next meeting)

When Tae left I looked at Lisa, I was upset. She made my meeting without asking me.

Y/n : what was that?

Lisa : what?? He is so handsome and nice. Well, seems like that. But you can't tell it in just one time. So you have to meet him again!!

Y/n : who said I want to see him!!? ( I said it annoyed ) even if I want to, I can't. And you know why.... I have told you everything.

Lisa knew it. Why I can't see anyone, date anyone.....

Lisa : still.... and Stop trying so hard.... Y/n~ ( she said holding my hands ) you are doing just right things for 'her'. And if you are talking about that day....

Lisa : Things happen... sometimes you can't control them. You need to move on.... People have been through worst!! Whenever you feel like you have been through that alone.

Lisa : No... Sweetie. You were never alone. Because I heard somewhere that 'You Never Walk Alone'. ( she gave me a sweet smile ) got it!!

Y/n : Hmm.... ( I smiled at her )

Lisa : so...back to business... ( her smirk was back ) are you gonna date Tae?

I sighed heavily.

Y/n : okay.. if Tae would be interested in dating me. Then, I will date him... ( I said with smile while nodding slightly. )

Then I heard it from behind me...

..... : ohh... I AM very interested.

I looked behind. It was Tae.

Tae : sorry... but I........ Forgot my shades...

And that smile that made me blush so hard....