• 30 • The Ex and the Beau

"Fuck, you feel so fucking good, baby," Orlando groaned as I orgasmed around him for the second time, fucking me in missionary

"Fuck, you feel so fucking good, baby," Orlando groaned as I orgasmed around him for the second time, fucking me in missionary. My hands were busy playing with my nipples and his strokes had me moaning like crazy. My breasts bounced rythmically, following the motion of his hips as his dick hit my spot.

"Keep going, Orlando, right there," I indicated him as my third climax was rapidly approaching. The bangs of the bedroom frame mixed with our own sounds of pleasure. Birds sang outside, celebrating the early morning, but we were too dazed by sex to notice.

I honestly had no idea how in the world I could find a better sexual partner. My boyfriend not only had the right size to fill me up, but he had the libido and the moves to go with.

"Yeah, you like that, bella?" I moaned as an answer and he picked up his tempo. "Uh, I fucking love you..."

Still not satisfied, he grabbed my right knee, pushing back my leg, so his strokes landed deeper.

"I'm gonna cum baby," I whimpered as I felt myself losing control of my own body, overwhelmed by pleasure and stimulation.

"You're gonna cum all over my dick, dolcezza? You look so fucking pretty when I fuck you...Cum for me, baby, I'm cumming soon," he grunted, obviously holding back his nut waiting for mine to happen first. My pussy started clenching and unclenching around him as I was seconds away from releasing, "That's it baby, let it go..."

I came, and it really felt like my soul left my body. Sex with Orlando was more than just a physical activity thats only goal is a happy ending. Not only do I get multiple happy endings each time, but I also really enjoy the during. Sexual pleasure felt more like a spiritual experience with him. Something I never felt with my ex.

Orlando bucked his hips a couple times as he released his load deep into me. Once his climax passed, he kissed my lips before laying beside me. "Well, good morning," he chuckled then pulled me closer to him so my head would be on his chest.

"Good morning to you too," I kissed his soft skin before resting my hand on his abs. "You're working today?"

"Yeah... I still gotta sort a couple things out. Though I was thinking I could clear my schedule for the afternoon so we could spend some time together."

"It's fine, Felicia asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her today, anyways."

"Again? You've been seeing an awful lot of her lately," my boyfriend remarked as he ran his fingers up and down my naked back.

"Try taking your Saturday's off once in a while and you'll see more of me too," I coldly snapped.

"Come on, baby, you know I'm trying to make time for us..."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just..." I felt tempted to just brush it off, but I remembered what we told each other a little over a month ago about communication. "I wish you didn't just squeeze me into your schedule, but actually allocated time for me. Like a whole day. And honestly, I wish I didn't have to tell you this."