• 8 • The Dinner I

"Ah, don't stop, Orlando, yes, yes, yes!" Francesca moaned as I pounded into her from the front

I let out low grunts, partly out of annoyance from her whines, partly out of pleasure. My eyes stayed on the shaking headboard of our bed as I focused on the image of Josie with my cock going in and out of my girlfriend. I was definitely going to hell for that... and much more.

It was the only way to keep me hard, though. I didn't know how many times we did it that day, but my member was one release away from giving up. And the last time I felt Francesca orgasm around me was earlier when she woke me up with my morning wood in her hands. I don't know what had gotten into her lately, but she wanted us to hump like bunnies on the daily. I felt sex-deprived after those 6 months of one session a week, so I gladly hopped onto her newfound enthusiasm towards intercourse.

So as I landed strokes into Francesca, I imagined Josie's plump luscious lips wrapped around my shaft as I fucked her mouth. She would look at me with those doe eyes of hers, hooded eyelids from lust, caressing her breasts because of how turned on she'd get from being on her knees - like the good fucking girl she was - sucking me off. Then I'd lay her on her back, her long soft thighs parted wide so my tongue would get better - no best access to the depth of her love canal. Oh, fuck yes, that was it. I'd feel her clench around my tongue, around my fingers and- Shit!

I groaned as I exploded into Francesca for the umpteenth time that day. I laid beside her, recovering from my orgasm.

Suddenly, she turned to me, still panting, with strands of blond hair stuck to her forehead due to sweat, "Let's do it again."

I laughed, thinking she couldn't possibly be serious. I knew her libido wasn't all that strong, what was wrong with her? Except, she was dead serious. I looked at the time; 4:47.

"We need to be at my parents' before 6. We don't have time," I get up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

"Come on, now, can't we squeeze a quickie in beforehand?" She insisted still in the bed.

"No, I need to take a shower..."

She quirked up, "I can join you."

I knew exactly what she wanted us to do in that shower and I wasn't up for it. Neither was my dick. With Francesca, we did two things; penetration and mutual touching, that's it. She wouldn't let me go down on her neither did she want to give me head. And in that moment, that was exactly what I needed. That is, if I disregarded my empty balls.

"Fuck, Francesca, at least let my swimmers find some replacements first."

I heard her sigh before I closed the bathroom door, allowing me some peace. She was becoming too much.

The truth was, I wanted to make it before 6PM for the simple reason that I didn't want to miss Josie. I looked forward to every Saturday and Sunday when we would hold conversation about literature and such. She would make me feel normal, free. Even just seeing her was enough to lift up my mood.