Chapter 30

-Hailey's POV-
I woke up still in matts arms. Doing my best not to wake him up, I made my way out of bed.

After picking out what I'd wanna wear, I headed to the bathroom and got ready to shower. I slipped out of the clothes I slept in and stepped in. After wards I wrapped myself in a towel and dried myself off.

I dried my hair and got dressed. I wore black leggings and a tank top with one of Matts hoodies and my vans.

When I left the bathroom, I saw that Matt was still asleep.
"Matt" I walked over to the bed. "You have to wake up!" I shook him.

I heard him groan as he reached for a pillow. When he got hold of one he swung it at me. "Oh my gosh Matt your so difficult!" I laughed and started to tickle him. He began to kick everywhere and laugh uncontrollably. "OK I'm up!!!!" He shouted and rolled out of bed.

He went to the bathroom for a shower and later came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and another he used to dry his hair.

I was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed, on my phone. I was scrolling through twitter when he came out.
"Hey when do we leave?" I heard him ask.
"In about half an hour" I said looking at his empty suitcase.

"Here I'll help you pack" I started getting some of his clothes and packing them while Matt got dressed in the bathroom.

When he was out of the bathroom he finished up the rest of packing. By that time me and Matt had to head out the door to leave.

We were going on a tour bus and when I saw the outside of it, I noticed something different about it. It said that madison beer was performing with us.