Go-Eun switch back her attention to me. "If you need anything, So-hye and I are here but I know Jen will take care of you. Right?"

Go-Eun look at Jennie and she nodded eagerly.

Go-Eun pats Jennie's head affectionately then returns to her seat.

So-hye smiled at me and went back to her seat as well.

I push my unfinished food in Jennie's way. I only ate barely half of my food.

Jennie was staring at me worriedly. She run her fingers through my hair. "Do you have cramps when you have your period? Do you feel sick?"

I nodded." I also don't usually eat when I have a period."

"At all? Your period how many days?"

"A week." I mumble.

"You don't eat for a week?!" Jennie replied, she was horrified.

"No. No. I mean I just eat biscuits. I always have nausea and bloating that's why I only eat crackers. I also feel sluggish and sleepy."

Jennie nodded in understanding.

"Just a minute precious." The next thing she did shocks me.

Jennie literally inhale all the food she's eating including my leftovers in less than minute.

What the heck was that?

She wipes her face with the napkin and excuse us from the table.

"Lisa needs to rest, so daddy just call me if we are already going to the supermarket."

Soo-hyun nodded. "Hope you feel better Lisa."

I thank Soo-hyun.

Jennie firmly hold my hand and we went up to her room.

All the way to her room, Jennie keeps glancing at me.

"I'm fine Jen-Jen.'" l assure her.

We enter her room and she literally force me to lie on her bed and relax. She sat beside me and stare at me from head to toe.

I realize that Jennie's like a mama bear. She fuss and constantly asking what do I need.

It's rare to see a woman who acts like this.

"Do you need a heating pad or thermal blanket?"

"No but if you can please ask your mom or sister for an extra pad that will be wonderful."

Jennie nodded eagerly then jumps out her bed.

She's so cute.

Jennie's POV

I run down the stairs and went to the dining area.

Mommy's still eating, I don't want to disturb her but this is important.

"Mommy" I called.

Mommy look up with noodles hanging out of her mouth.

"Love." Mommy looked at daddy and he scoops up the remaining noodle so mommy can slurp it up easily. He even wipes mommy's face and pinch her cheeks.

"Yes Jen?" Mommy return her attention to me.

"Can you please give me some pads for Lisa?" I ask.

Mommy nodded and looked at daddy.

"Soo-hyun can you please give some pads to Jen." Mommy ask daddy sweetly.

Daddy sigh and nodded.

He stood up from his seat. "C'mon Jen."

My Bizaare Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें